Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

K0ryMC

Aug 17, 2016
Hi to anyone who reads this, i'm posting this because i feel there is a problem with the way people have to report a hacker in any game. First i love this server and played a long time on it, my favorite is egg wars. However, the game has turned into "Hack Wars" which the the one who hacks the best wins, and people "recorded," but they don't and the only way to report/make a claim to someone is that you have to record them. Getting a recording off the internet seems to difficult to some people and is an obnoxious way to actually have to catch someone hacking.I remember that a while ago, and i mean a while ago, cube craft had a thing which you can report mid game '/report' which you can report someone for hacking. I dont understand why you can't bring that back, and I know its difficult for the amount of people playing on the server. This sever is wonderful to play, but not when every game I play I play against a multitude of hackers. If you read this respond with your own feeling on this topic

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I know that there are a lot of hackers on the server and not only on Eggwars.
But the developers are busy working on a new anti cheat.
And that does take a lot of time to develop.

You don't have to dowload a recording program from internet. If you have Windows 10 you can press G + Windows Key and it'll start recording.

The /report command got removed because a lot of people started to abuse the command by reporting non-hacking players.
That's the reason it got removed.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi to anyone who reads this, i'm posting this because i feel there is a problem with the way people have to report a hacker in any game. First i love this server and played a long time on it, my favorite is egg wars. However, the game has turned into "Hack Wars" which the the one who hacks the best wins, and people "recorded," but they don't and the only way to report/make a claim to someone is that you have to record them. Getting a recording off the internet seems to difficult to some people and is an obnoxious way to actually have to catch someone hacking.I remember that a while ago, and i mean a while ago, cube craft had a thing which you can report mid game '/report' which you can report someone for hacking. I dont understand why you can't bring that back, and I know its difficult for the amount of people playing on the server. This sever is wonderful to play, but not when every game I play I play against a multitude of hackers. If you read this respond with your own feeling on this topic
Youtube is the simplest way to report the hackers. All you have to do is record them then upload and post the report. You need a recording of them, because pictures can easily be faked.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Seems like you have a small problem there. Well first thing is that hopefully there wont be so many hackers left when the new anti-cheat comes out. Second is that you can find a good recording software here: https://obsproject.com and for the final is that you can upload it to YouTube, which is what everyone uses and love. Make sure you have it either unlisted so only people with the link can see the video or public so everyone can see the video. If you have it private, the staff cant view it and will just deny your report!

Hope this was helpful :)

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
It isn't it'll open something were you can press record and screenshot.
ca755025cb884f31b8d6adb9acd900e0.png

Reactions: Steyro
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom