Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think this could be interesting, basing matches in the network on specific levels of players, such as 1-25 Lvl matches, then 26-50 Lvl matches and so fourth.

Interesting idea ;w;
This is the reason because I like this idea. I don't like the act of abridge other people without rank, but this sounds good :p
Good post!

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020
Kind of like hypixel, there should be private Private games for people with higher rank

this is a nice idea because i love hypixel (even if i cant play it :\) this should be added for people who want a higher chance that their will be more people voting or just for fun.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Completely agree. I'm hesitant to play games with other good players for fear of "tarnishing" my stat-lines. Having a way to meme around (or ability to attribute my lack of skill to my "meming around") would add so much more draw to the server, and would help bring the community so much closer together.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
While this would be a fun feature for those with the SkyWars or EggWars rank, you have to think of the bigger picture. If there are 50 or so matches running at the same time (and that's only for one gamemode), and let's say there's about 40 players online with the SkyWars Rank. If all of them are in a private match, there would need to be nearly twice as many matches happening, which could cause lag, especially with quick-transfers. CubeCraft would also need a lot more servers to route players into the matches.
However, if you do want to PvP your friend, I don't see why you can't do so in your own world. I would highly recommend downloading one of CubeCraft's survival spawns (such as Candy Kingdom) to do so.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't think that would be realistic :).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom