Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this awesome Christmas themed game, Present Rush, back?

• Total voters

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Hello there!

Christmas is coming, and so are the Christmas themed games and lobby, such as Christmas Themed maps, Snowmand Survival and … oh. No Present Rush? That's right. We haven't seen the game Present Rush in a while.

This is by far, one of my most favorite CubeCraft games of all time.

This game is a very well developped and balanced game. For those of us that don't know what this game is about -I'll try to explain, but it's been a long time - you were an elve and had to grab resources from the center to make a furnace burn. As you carried more resources, the slower you got. There were several powerups, like speed, jump boost etc. As you ran on top of the center where you had to grab your resources from, the snow slowly vanished underneath your food.

As said before, this very arcade like game that's well developped and very balanced should be, in my opinion, one of the two Christmas themed games together with the usual Snowman Survival game.

Using the featured games, there are Arcade Games every now and then, but while holiday games are there for a lot longer than the usual featured games this would be a perfect moment to add this game back. Having two arcade games for over 30 days in the lobby would be awesome for me, and everyone in the arcade community.

I hope people agree with my opinion, since I know a few people that already would like to continue playing this game.
Maybe it also won't be a bad idea removing the leaderboard database, since it has been over 2 years this game was part of the CubeCraft Games community, and a lot of people in the leaderboards might have never joined again.

Thanks for reading this thread, and maybe taking this in consideration.

- Robin

Reactions: ImPqnda_

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I’m late 2018 player and I didn’t know everything until the middle of 2019.I have heard of this game few times,so I would like to see it

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We'll see, I do hope so because those games were very loved, at least, by me. But Christmas is around the corner so we'll see what staff has for us.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom