Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
With the current system, it is hard to figure out what prefixes have what colours, what they look ect. This can be very annoying if going for a new look. This is why I am suggesting a new loot menu for prefixes. It would allow you to see what the look like before you try them on.

Before:
1611243091886.png

After:
1611243810431.png

Not only this looks cleaner than the generic yellow text, it shows you what colour is on which prefix as well as the brackets colour. It gives you a good indication of what it will actually look like. On top of this. I don't know why this shouldn't be a thing. You should be able to see the prefix when selecting it instead of just the name.

Let me know what you all think of this!

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Great idea! Aside from just being able to preview prefixes in the loot menu like that, perhaps all cosmetics could have some sort of preview in the menu as an indication of what they look like as well.

Edit: This already exists I'm blind lol. But that's even more of a reason that prefixes should be preview-able as well.

• Love
Reactions: Andyyy and Ben5124

Saffyyyyy

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2020
With the current system, it is hard to figure out what prefixes have what colours, what they look ect. This can be very annoying if going for a new look. This is why I am suggesting a new loot menu for prefixes. It would allow you to see what the look like before you try them on.

Before:
View attachment 184674

After:
View attachment 184675

Not only this looks cleaner than the generic yellow text, it shows you what colour is on which prefix as well as the brackets colour. It gives you a good indication of what it will actually look like. On top of this. I don't know why this shouldn't be a thing. You should be able to see the prefix when selecting it instead of just the name.

Yeah, it's a really annoying to keep having to scroll through :(
+1

Reactions: Ben5124

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him

Before:
View attachment 184674

After:
View attachment 184675

looks hype to me!

Reactions: Ben5124

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey, thanks for the suggestion!

Currently we're prepping a lot of big changes for the Bedrock loot system in order to support future additions and changes to the network, this includes a lot of polishing and I think this idea would fit really nicely alongside it, I'm happy to mark this as planned and have it added when we get down to working on the rest of the changes.

So yes I have marked this as planned and thanks again for your suggestion! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom