Would you like this?

• Yes, it would be useful

• Nah, it's useless

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr.Rabbit

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2019
flowery meadow
For example: playing eggwars duos. Decide to check my leadboard position.
Chat input: /position
Chat output:
>Your currently position in eggwars duos is 44th - 143 wins
>1st NormalPlayerv1- 962 wins
>2nd NormalPlayerv2 - 838 wins
>3rd NormalPlayerv3 - 723 wins

"/position" output depends on which game Im playing right now.
Ex: playing Minerwere -> output will show Minerwere stats.

Some people were annoyed of that leadboards are hard to find. This solves their problem -> there are 2 options: to use chat command to see my and top 3 positions (easier, only in-game) or go through the social menu (only in a lobby)

This command would be useful for all players.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't really see the necessity of this command. This is actually why Cube has leaderboards which you can see HERE. Though, that's probably the reason of this suggestion: so you don't have to tab out of your game and check the leaderboard page?

Mr.Rabbit

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2019
flowery meadow
I don't really see the necessity of this command. This is actually why Cube has leaderboards which you can see HERE. Though, that's probably the reason of this suggestion: so you don't have to tab out of your game and check the leaderboard page?
I said it is the In-game command. That means when Im in a game I can't just leave and check the leaderboard. Of course there is an option of waiting till the game ends but on Bedrock edition after tabing out cubecraft for few seconds it kicks you out (verry annoying to join again and again) . Another reason is that it's easier than finding the leadboards in the social menu (social menu > profile > game stats > any game > leadboard). It is Bedrock. I don't know how much do you know about Bedrock since you're a Java player.

Reactions: QuikMiner

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I said it is the In-game command. That means when Im in a game I can't just leave and check the leaderboard. Of course there is an option of waiting till the game ends but on Bedrock edition after tabing out cubecraft for few seconds it kicks you out (verry annoying to join again and again) . Another reason is that it's easier than finding the leadboards in the social menu (social menu > profile > game stats > any game > leadboard). It is Bedrock. I don't know how much do you know about Bedrock since you're a Java player.
I know some stuff haha. But I did not know you get kicked if you tab out :P Therefor I'd say yes then, for this suggestion. Though, I'd give it a different name but that's something else.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
For example: playing eggwars duos. Decide to check my leadboard position.
Chat input: /position
Chat output:
>Your currently position in eggwars duos is 44th - 143 wins
>1st NormalPlayerv1- 962 wins
>2nd NormalPlayerv2 - 838 wins
>3rd NormalPlayerv3 - 723 wins

"/position" output depends on which game Im playing right now.
Ex: playing Minerwere -> output will show Minerwere stats.

Some people were annoyed of that leadboards are hard to find. This solves their problem -> there are 2 options: to use chat command to see my and top 3 positions (easier, only in-game) or go through the social menu (only in a lobby)

This command would be useful for all players.
I will have to disagree with this. Your position in the leaderboards isn't something that you will ever require to immediately know of. You can just wait for your game to end and then check the leaderboards.

I don't really play on Bedrock so I can't really give an opinion on if the leaderboards are hard to find or not. But if that were the case, I honestly don't think adding a command is the proper solution. I would very much prefer to have a place in the lobby where you can see a list/podium or the top 5-10 players and there's a hologram beside it that tells you your position.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the kind of person that thinks that the more small things the better and more complete an experience like cubecraft feels. But if they're gonna solve this problem, I'd hope they wouldn't just make a command for it. There's so many other creative ideas for it. Perhaps simplifying the in-game Menus is better. Or letting people know a leaderboard website exists and they can check their positions there.

Mr.Rabbit

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2019
flowery meadow
I will have to disagree with this. Your position in the leaderboards isn't something that you will ever require to immediately know of. You can just wait for your game to end and then check the leaderboards.

I don't really play on Bedrock so I can't really give an opinion on if the leaderboards are hard to find or not. But if that were the case, I honestly don't think adding a command is the proper solution. I would very much prefer to have a place in the lobby where you can see a list/podium or the top 5-10 players and there's a hologram beside it that tells you your position.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the kind of person that thinks that the more small things the better and more complete an experience like cubecraft feels. But if they're gonna solve this problem, I'd hope they wouldn't just make a command for it. There's so many other creative ideas for it. Perhaps simplifying the in-game Menus is better. Or letting people know a leaderboard website exists and they can check their positions there.
Ok, I understand

Reactions: Eli

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It’s not gonna help with anything really but it’s more like quality of life update,I will give you yes because it will not do anything bad if It’s getting added

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com

I think the podium thing is a good idea, but making a command as @xXIIIIIIXx said, will just make it a bit easier.

It’s not gonna help with anything really but it’s more like quality of life update,I will give you yes because it will not do anything bad if It’s getting added

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom