Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How familiar with Minecraft (melee) combat are you ?

• Wait, Minecraft HAS combat !?

• Not very familiar —you just aim and click on something to attack

• Somewhat familiar —I know about critical hits and blocking

• Decently familiar —good players have good aim, strafe, timing/click speed, I've played over 10 hours

• Fairly familiar —understand rods and blockhitting, I've played over 20 hours of combat gamemodes

• Quite familiar —I know what it means to: W-tap or Rod Crit, and I've played over 50 hours of combat

• Definitely familiar —understand sprint-reset or damage override causing rod crits, played > 50 hrs

• Undeniably experienced —all of the above, played > 100 hrs, know at least 7 unlisted techniques

• Mastered —I can perform the n-strafes combo, and understand how rod wrapping works, > 200 hrs

• I'm literally the best —You are literally (dictionary definition) the best.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nilstyle

Aug 9, 2019
Hello, Minecraft players of CubeCraft ~

I am currently making suggestions, along with other players, for the new combat update snapshot. I would like information about how experienced players from different communities are with Minecraft combat.

This information will both help us decide which suggestions to make, how to balance them, and how to phrase them in the most concise, efficient way, so that the many different communities that play this lovely, beautiful, blocky game can all understand.

Note: If someone decides to make similar polls for individual minigames on this server, please link the polls in the comments (if that is allowed, otherwise please tell me that it's not allowed and instead PM me)

(Note: If this poll is in the wrong section, which I'm pretty sure it's not, please move it to the correct section).

Nilstyle

Aug 9, 2019
I don't really play 1.8 so I'd say I'm somewhat familiar. Make one for 1.9 ^^
not 1.8,sorry

Shoot, I actually made this for both 1.8 and 1.9. Of course, rod's popularity as a combo starter over snowballs and such probably made people think it was for 1.8 only.

All of these techniques are still a thing in 1.9, people ! That's why I have a "timing/" before clickspeed in the decently-familiar option.

I think I'll have to make a new one in the future, though. Since everyone keeps choosing the "liar-catch" option, lol. It's fair, I never specified that the commas are supposed to be "and"s rather than "or"s (although that's actually convention >.>) and 200 is a fairly small number for Minecraft in hindsight.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Shoot, I actually made this for both 1.8 and 1.9. Of course, rod's popularity as a combo starter over snowballs and such probably made people think it was for 1.8 only.

All of these techniques are still a thing in 1.9, people ! That's why I have a "timing/" before clickspeed in the decently-familiar option.

I think I'll have to make a new one in the future, though. Since everyone keeps choosing the "liar-catch" option, lol. It's fair, I never specified that the commas are supposed to be "and"s rather than "or"s (although that's actually convention >.>) and 200 is a fairly small number for Minecraft in hindsight.

It is a good poll, but I think that a lot of people are lying in the results of the poll xD

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I think the poll is not really well made. You defined skill by 2 parameters (abilities and playtime) and they both mean different things. You can have 10 hrs of playtime and be a god or 200 hrs and be trash (me being the latter). so Which one should i choose? The 10 hr or the 200 hr one?

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I think the poll is not really well made. You defined skill by 2 parameters (abilities and playtime) and they both mean different things. You can have 10 hrs of playtime and be a god or 200 hrs and be trash (me being the latter). so Which one should i choose? The 10 hr or the 200 hr one?
Same here I wouldn’t be surprised if I had 400 or more playtime, but I lack some skills. Most people are killable for me but when it comes to people we call “tryharders” i’m just dead before you know.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom