Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello everyone, everyone is playing cubecraft and that's great too, because cubecraft has a lot of games and when you play those games you get points I think about it, maybe cubecraft can do something for you to give points to people with / pay name 5000 because I have a lot of points but my friends are not and therefore maybe this may come because then you can give your friends points maybe it may also be with vanity points Comment if you have any questions

Reactions: Joost.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @xArshiii

It is has already been asked in the past.
I agree with this suggestion, But now with the vanity points, only ranks can get vanity points And it isnt fair If you it give to your friends.

I think also that There willl come a lot of people that are scammed

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I think you just have to buy a rank if you are vanity points and it's also not fair if you can give it to your friend while another has to buy a rank
I agree with @DodelijkeNoob

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone, everyone is playing cubecraft and that's great too, because cubecraft has a lot of games and when you play those games you get points I think about it, maybe cubecraft can do something for you to give points to people with / pay name 5000 because I have a lot of points but my friends are not and therefore maybe this may come because then you can give your friends points maybe it may also be with vanity points Comment if you have any questions
I agree xArshiii Cubecraft should add the /pay <amount of points>(normal points) that should be so much fun and it wil be easy to gain points and you can give your points to your friends
Keep up posting these Threats

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I agree xArshiii Cubecraft should add the /pay <amount of points>(normal points) that should be so much fun and it wil be easy to gain points and you can give your points to your friends
Keep up posting these Threats
But it is against the EULA so it won't be inplemented. Isn't it @SKIFBY ? Or am I wrong?

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
The EULA is the Minecraft server law.
It is against the EULA to share in game points.
You have to win the points yourself.
You can easily hack on an alt account gain a lot of points and give it to your main account?
O know i get it yes than that is not fair

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom