Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you prefer the old or current position of the egg in the map "Treehouse"?

• Old.

• Current.

Results are only viewable after voting.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
There has been a change a while ago of the position of the egg in the map of normal eggwars; Treehouse.
It used to be in the cabin making it more challenging to get there and if you were to be sneaky you could enter that cabin through the second entrance. Not many people new it but it was more of a challenge than the current position were you can still sneak behind to break it but its easier for people to camp around the egg. And the hole point that cubecraft wanted to achieve was to try and get people to camp less. Now vote what you prefer and there's also a video of me playing the map.
PS: In my opinion it was better before so please revert it back but less see what people think.

N

Nikboo

Yes! I love the treehouse map. It used to be my favourite map due to the egg location. Now, it's just the same as all other eggwars maps, losing it's originality. Please change it back. I know myself and a lot of other players love the challenge posed by that egg position.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I'd like the old one more, But it was not a good position to protect it more. But at the place where it is now, is the same problem, But a lot easier to get there. In My opinion I like the map As What nikoshka said, return it back to the old position, That the map has his own originality and not losing it.

Reactions: #getbarbecued

IonCortex

May 5, 2017
I don't play eggwars much....
But the old egg's position up in the treehouse would be much better.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know about it...
It was extremely easy to get 1 layer of obsidian, as you only needed 3 blocks to block up the egg, and an additional 3 blocks to get your 2 layers worth of protection. It was pretty cheesy, and made rushing a bit annoying. I also didn't like being spammed off of the edge by naked people with spawn protection, as it'll end up killing me after I kill them multiple times. That's just not fair.
I like the current position as is, as you can still sneak up on it from above. (Through the trees or the large boulders)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Please no.
On the old position you got ''full'' obsidian in 10 seconds.
And if that isnt enough it is hard to come up there, to stay unseen and it is more camp friendly.

I like how it is now.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
As @Nikoshka said the map was very original, and I liked it how it was.

When it changed I was struggling about the egg...
But I really like the old map.

If you play normal it is difficult to get obsidian so idk what the people are trying to say. ^^
If you want to prevent full obsidian just don't play op. (They could remove the instant gold generator to)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
To be honest I like the old one more. You could block up the entrance, you had a smaller space to work with, and it was a very unique spot. I wouldn't mind if they changed it back.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I'd rather have the new position. It shouldn't be incredibly difficult to get the egg, and with the old layout, you only needed 2 obsidian to make the egg inaccessible. The obsidian required to protect an egg should be equal throughout the maps, to keep the game balanced.

I think the change is good.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I'm more with the Current Egg location, why?
Because the last one was sooo hard to get, the obby and everything, they put things all over the stairs and up, it was literally horrible u.u
Current Location 100%

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I'm more with the Current Egg location, why?
Because the last one was sooo hard to get, the obby and everything, they put things all over the stairs and up, it was literally horrible u.u
Current Location 100%

Especially with the spawnpoint so close to the bridge, even if there is only 1 defender, they may still knock you off the bridge every time you tried to climb up to the egg.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I don't know about it...
It was extremely easy to get 1 layer of obsidian, as you only needed 3 blocks to block up the egg, and an additional 3 blocks to get your 2 layers worth of protection. It was pretty cheesy, and made rushing a bit annoying. I also didn't like being spammed off of the edge by naked people with spawn protection, as it'll end up killing me after I kill them multiple times. That's just not fair.
I like the current position as is, as you can still sneak up on it from above. (Through the trees or the large boulders)
Yes but the other one you could approach the egg from the top of the center island all the way to the top of the enemy islands and enter the cabinet sneakily from the second exit.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Especially with the spawnpoint so close to the bridge, even if there is only 1 defender, they may still knock you off the bridge every time you tried to climb up to the egg.
It's not hard at all if you are sneaky. That's the thing the majority of you think the obvious; I'll break the egg by approaching from the center island and I'll try to get up the stairs. You don't have to you can go from the top of your island to theirs with glass blocks so you don't get seen and then you go in from the second or even first exit

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Please no.
On the old position you got ''full'' obsidian in 10 seconds.
And if that isnt enough it is hard to come up there, to stay unseen and it is more camp friendly.

I like how it is now.
That's if you do op all the time *sigh* as I said to others there's more then one strategy.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I prefer the old location of the egg in "Treehouse"
It was a lot challenging when you run towards the wooden bridge and they knock you off and u do it again, and again. Till you get the egg.
I'd like eggwars to be more challenging. But also, At old location its easier to get the egg surrounded by obsidian.

Reactions: #getbarbecued
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom