Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you prefer the old or current position of the egg in the map "Treehouse"?

• Old.

• Current.

Results are only viewable after voting.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I prefer the old location of the egg in "Treehouse"
It was a lot challenging when you run towards the wooden bridge and they knock you off and u do it again, and again. Till you get the egg.
I'd like eggwars to be more challenging. But also, At old location its easier to get the egg surrounded by obsidian.
Yes but I guess you have to get up the stairs first. That's also if you can only think of that option.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
It's not hard at all if you are sneaky. That's the thing the majority of you think the obvious; I'll break the egg by approaching from the center island and I'll try to get up the stairs. You don't have to you can go from the top of your island to theirs with glass blocks so you don't get seen and then you go in from the second or even first exit

Problem is, that makes taking an egg more complicated than it should be.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If the goal is to make people camp/spawnprotectionpleb less, the current location is better. Very little obsidian was needed to cover the egg, naked spawnprotected players could knock you off the bridge everytime and you're a lot more likely to get noticed since it takes you longer to get there and there are generators on the path to it. You might say you can sneak up to it via the rock, but so can you with the current position.

I prefer the current one.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yes but the other one you could approach the egg from the top of the center island all the way to the top of the enemy islands and enter the cabinet sneakily from the second exit.
Sooo you want me to go through the back, to prevent getting unfairly killed?
I'm just not a fan of the old position. It was too inconvenient to get there.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
If the goal is to make people camp/spawnprotectionpleb less, the current location is better. Very little obsidian was needed to cover the egg, naked spawnprotected players could knock you off the bridge everytime and you're a lot more likely to get noticed since it takes you longer to get there and there are generators on the path to it. You might say you can sneak up to it via the rock, but so can you with the current position.

I prefer the current one.
The thing is, is that most would protect the egg, then cover the entrance and guard the front. But if you have patience you can go in through the second or work something out; knock him off while he's distracted, cover the entrance with obsidian while you break the egg, etc.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Sooo you want me to go through the back, to prevent getting unfairly killed?
I'm just not a fan of the old position. It was too inconvenient to get there.
I respect your opinion. I still have to comment that in my point of view; the more challenging/inconvenient it can be the better. Besides. It's a lot easier to camp around an egg with no cover around it and no second or whatever exits there may be. It's still doable it's just I think that you could not have so much trouble with spawn campers.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I think the old one was the best. Now it is very open and there is no point for that cabin anymore.
I loved climbing down the enemies tree to get into the base. It was also nice that you only needed 3 blocks to covered the egg. So getting obsidian was easier.
I think if they are gonna keep the current position they should move the diamond generator into the old egg cabin.

Reactions: #getbarbecued

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
But that's the hole point of eggwars. It being a fun but also tricky thing. It's too easy if you have the egg in plain sight with a sign on it saying "make an omelette out of me".
I respect your opinion. I still have to comment that in my point of view; the more challenging/inconvenient it can be the better. Besides. It's a lot easier to camp around an egg with no cover around it and no second or whatever exits there may be. It's still doable it's just I think that you could not have so much trouble with spawn campers.
The thing is, is that most would protect the egg, then cover the entrance and guard the front. But if you have patience you can go in through the second or work something out; knock him off while he's distracted, cover the entrance with obsidian while you break the egg, etc.
YOu know you can quote multiple people at in the same message right?

Reactions: Daniel_H212
D

Deleted member 204478

I like the current position as it is, if I'm being honest.
Getting the egg in the older position was very tedious and cheap to protect.
The current spot for the egg makes it much easier for the rushers (like me) to take out the egg quickly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom