Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you prefer the old or current position of the egg in the map "Treehouse"?

• Old.

• Current.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I personally like it down better as I have encountered people who uses hacks discreetly (meaning they are not obvious with it) and it is annoying when you come across someone with anti-knockback.
Well, that is just one of my reasons why I like down better. It is easier to watch while you farm, able to rush to others egg.

I am sure it was moved down for a reason (I did not question it cause it did not really affect me) but you can assume that some people did not like it before the new egg placement.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I like the current position because it prevents really long games. No one has time or likes the really long games.
This new position is more open to attack which I like.
Also, the old position allowed players to block the whole cabin with obby.
It's easier to obby an egg in the cabin than it is in the current position because there was a wall blocking it too.
The current position I prefer

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Although I didn't play this map much, I still liked the original position more than the current position. As others have said numerous times, it made the map more original.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
#BringBackOldTreehouse

I played the map less than i usually did due to the new egg location.
I really liked the old egg location. It was challenging to get to. I love challenges ;)

Reactions: #getbarbecued

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I personally like it down better as I have encountered people who uses hacks discreetly (meaning they are not obvious with it) and it is annoying when you come across someone with anti-knockback.
Well, that is just one of my reasons why I like down better. It is easier to watch while you farm, able to rush to others egg.

I am sure it was moved down for a reason (I did not question it cause it did not really affect me) but you can assume that some people did not like it before the new egg placement.
Well it's a pain if there's any hacker on any map. Report the cunt and that'll do; that's what my policy is with hackers.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I like the current position because it prevents really long games. No one has time or likes the really long games.
This new position is more open to attack which I like.
Also, the old position allowed players to block the whole cabin with obby.
It's easier to obby an egg in the cabin than it is in the current position because there was a wall blocking it too.
The current position I prefer
yep but hardly anyone blocked the second entrance so the normally would block me in with the egg. And I don't know about you but I love those epic battles that last for half an hour to an hour and a half. Like a good old undersea match.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom