Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheThunderCreper

Dec 4, 2015
READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU COMMENT "but then they would just run for 5 years" I SAID DEATHMATCH SPECIFICALLY WOW OMG DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO READ OR ARE YOU THAT IMPATIENT?

It's happened to me multiple times where I get on Cubecraft before school to improve some PvP 1.9 style. But most of the time when it's obvious I'm a whole lot better than them, they start to run and I can't kill them. It reaches a draw and I don't gain many points and no-one loses!! It wastes my time and it pisses me off. I don't understand draws anyway, in hunger games it has a deathmatch, why no deathmatch? Why no sudden death? It's very annoying. So if any staff could address it that would be awesome.

(reshare if you agree plez!)

Last edited:

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If they removed duel draws what should happen? Even if people run around, your still not going to kill them (Been there done that). Also isn't deathmatch like PVP? Like I said, some players are trolls and they can run around forever and ever and ever.... Anyways, eventually something has to happen. Even if there's deathmatch, not much is going to change. Maybe Cubecraft could add the poison status effect after the time limit runs out, but that would be copying Mineplex. :D

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I know the feeling... I had to chase someone around the ice skating arena, round, and round, and round ....
It sucked. Why bother duel if it's to run away?

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
If they run you should run to the left and then theres a chance to hit them if your good at strafes ;)

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
I don't agree because I don't want to spend too long finding sneaking afk people camping in a corner somewhere.
True. If they want to run around, they have to walk in a kind of a cirkel. Just get after them in a smaller cirkel then them. Then it would be easier to catch somebody who is running around the whole time.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
True. If they want to run around, they have to walk in a kind of a cirkel. Just get after them in a smaller cirkel then them. Then it would be easier to catch somebody who is running around the whole time.
If they run you should run to the left and then theres a chance to hit them if your good at strafes ;)

(Totally not my advise)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Nausia?? (Should be a new gamemode actually)

The arena is pretty small, its not hard to catch up with the runner as you can see where they are going but they cant see you.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Tbh. I've never encountered a duel draw. The closest I've ever gotten to is 1:30 and that was an op warrior in 1.8 combat.

Anyways the Duel draws are placed so the game can't drag on for long periods of time. You should be able to kill your opponent before the time expires

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Tbh. I've never encountered a duel draw. The closest I've ever gotten to is 1:30 and that was an op warrior in 1.8 combat.

Anyways the Duel draws are placed so the game can't drag on for long periods of time. You should be able to kill your opponent before the time expires
True... I never get lower then 3 minutes

D

Deleted member 100818

well I think nobody want this and I think this can be locked. and IF we delete the draw mode, you lose because somebody was running for you and I think isn't fair.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net

Yeah I've only drew once and that was in an intense sniper dual

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I never had this, only annoying, shifting, bow-spammers. I disagree with this.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
If they going to remove the 5:00 minute till draw, than he/she would running around for maybe 10:00 or 15:00 minutes. So I don't understand why you made this thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
JustNathie wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜🎉
Top Bottom