Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheThunderCreper

Dec 4, 2015
It's happened to me multiple times where I get on Cubecraft before school to improve some PvP 1.9 style. But most of the time when it's obvious I'm a whole lot better than them, they start to run and I can't kill them. It reaches a draw and I don't gain many points and no-one loses!! It wastes my time and it pisses me off. I don't understand draws anyway, in hunger games it has a deathmatch, why no deathmatch? Why no sudden death? It's very annoying. So if any staff could address it that would be awesome.

(reshare if you agree plez!)
I don't agree because I don't want to spend too long finding sneaking afk people camping in a corner somewhere.
DUDE OMG I SAID DEATHMATCH LEARN TO READ

TheThunderCreper

Dec 4, 2015
If youre not as bas as 99% of players you wont ever pass the 5 minute timer
wow actually I'm really good at 1.9, I win most duels. But I get mad when it's clear I'm better than them and it ends up a draw and no-one wins nor loses. Draws are a waste of time, there needs to be a winner.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Well it's not like in the post I mentioned sudden death or anything.... OH WAIT!
The thing with sudden death is that it's an exact copy of Hypixel. We on Cubecraft are original and creative, we aren't copycats.
About the deathmatch, this wouldn't really help as you just get teleported to eachother, and the other player would just be able to runaway again.
On the other hand, if the deathmatch arena would be a 5x5 skytower, it wouldn't take forever, and would take some other skills to kill the other player.
Anyway, I think the draw time should be pulled to like 10 minutes, as most fights don't even take 3 minutes, it won't bother anyone.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom