Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Photos Be Used as Proof of Hacks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Most pictures can be faked. For example if you take a perfectly timed snapshot of someone being hit with a Punch enchant, and they are flying of the edge, it could make it look like he/she is flying. Plus, most pictures could be photoshopped, so another reason why it could be faked. You can record evidence using:

-Bandicam
-Fraps
-OBS

If your running out of space my suggestion is to delete every video that has been accepted in your reports. After all it's uploaded to a a video hosting website (eg. YouTube )

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Most pictures can be faked. For example if you take a perfectly timed snapshot of someone being hit with a Punch enchant, and they are flying of the edge, it could make it look like he/she is flying. Plus, most pictures could be photoshopped, so another reason why it could be faked. You can record evidence using:

-Bandicam
-Fraps
-OBS

If your running out of space my suggestion is to delete every video that has been accepted in your reports. After all it's uploaded to a a video hosting website (eg. YouTube )
So as Orangeric88 says, Hes can by punchd or nocked off.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Screenshots will never be accepted as evidence for hacking reports. Many reasons have been listed in every post on this thread so, I won't repeat them.

Locking thread. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to talk about this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom