Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
The thing is with apple products, they seem to release a new model every 6~ months, which might seem like a good business move, but I might prefer an Android phone because I get an iPhone 6S, it'll be inevitable that there will be one coming extremely soon.
Every phone will probably release a new model before your contract is over..

And unless you want a slightly thinner, slightly faster, slightly better phone, with the 7, sticking with the 6S is fine. I mean, you'll still get all the iOS updates, and it'll still work fine.. I mean, my iPhone 5S is only slightly heavier, slightly smaller, slightly slower, and not sensitive to touch, and that's compared to two models on..

And compared to android phones, with all the different brands of phones ect, you're gonna get a new phone coming out every month or two, so like..

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Every phone will probably release a new model before your contract is over..

And unless you want a slightly thinner, slightly faster, slightly better phone, with the 7, sticking with the 6S is fine. I mean, you'll still get all the iOS updates, and it'll still work fine.. I mean, my iPhone 5S is only slightly heavier, slightly smaller, slightly slower, and not sensitive to touch, and that's compared to two models on..

And compared to android phones, with all the different brands of phones ect, you're gonna get a new phone coming out every month or two, so like..
You've got a point..

Still: what do ppl think of the Sony Xperia Z5? It seems rly good xD

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
But Android also release all of their updates to all of their phones/tablets unlike Apple where they release a new version of iOS that is only compatible with, for example the iPhone 6 and then a new iPhone is released and you need to buy that to use the apps that you would normally use because of the fact that iOS is only released to the most recent apple devices.

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
what do ppl think of the Sony Xperia Z5?
Just looked at the specifications and seems good. 5.2" screen, HD display, 3gb ram, SD cards compatible up to 200gb, currently running lollipop - upgrading to marshmallow when released, and much more. Would recommend

Also, camera seems good enough:
Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, check quality
Secondary 5.1 MP, 1080p, HDR

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
But Android also release all of their updates to all of their phones/tablets unlike Apple where they release a new version of iOS that is only compatible with, for example the iPhone 6 and then a new iPhone is released and you need to buy that to use the apps that you would normally use because of the fact that iOS is only released to the most recent apple devices.
Actually Matt, you're wrong. IOS 9 (latest version) is supported from the iPhone 4s which was released in October 2011. It also supports the iPad 2 which was realeased in March 2011. (I don't think that is recent)

Reactions: Younisco

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I got this phone a while after it was released, to wait for new models to be released. My contract on this phone ran out last February, so nearly a year ago. So it's long past the usual contract length, and it wasn't even the latest when it was bought. Aaaaaand.. image.jpeg
(Awkward angling just to prove its a 4S because they're the last phone to use that charging port, and the screen shows it can update to iOS 9.1)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I got this phone a while after it was released, to wait for new models to be released. My contract on this phone ran out last February, so nearly a year ago. So it's long past the usual contract length, and it wasn't even the latest when it was bought. Aaaaaand..View attachment 60767
(Awkward angling just to prove its a 4S because they're the last phone to use that charging port, and the screen shows it can update to iOS 9.1)
True, I have an iPhone 4S but the camera on it is atrocious... Such as here. I took a picture of a place me and my friends refer to as "the woods", and its blurry towards the right, that's a prime example with most of my pictures. Everything from one side is blurry, even if I stand still xD

Attachments

• IMG_0186[1].JPG
    IMG_0186[1].JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 137

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
True, I have an iPhone 4S but the camera on it is atrocious... Such as here. I took a picture of a place me and my friends refer to as "the woods", and its blurry towards the right, that's a prime example with most of my pictures. Everything from one side is blurry, even if I stand still xD
Well the 4S was good when it came out, they don't even sell it anymore.. The cameras on the latest ones are better.. Obviously the camera on any 2011 phone isn't going to be great.. I mean, my 5S which is two models old by now has a fine camera, and two models later the camera is probably slightly improved.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Dont kill me but.... Most Lumia's have a pretty good camera, the 930 has a camera with 20 megapixels, the lumia 1020 has 41 megapixels, compare that with the newest iphone/samsung that "just" have 16....
I love the software too, win phone is awesome and fast, it doesnt has all the apps that android/ios has, but still a fast phone for a person that just uses the camera, whatsapp, social media, and maybe some games.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
How is the hardware outdated? lol. Pretty sure @Marco Slater would get super annoyed at this xD

PLS.

the 930 has a camera with 20 megapixels, the lumia 1020 has 41 megapixels, compare that with the newest iphone/samsung that "just" have 16....

Megapixel = Image size. Not image quality.

You can take a gigantic picture that you will never be able to print at that size, and it have bad colours/exposure/etc, or you can take a nice normal sized one which looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom