Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Js, I used to own an Android phone, and it would constantly crash on me.

Although they're really expensive, iPhone's are much more reliable and faster :) not to mention that they also have iMessage xd
Yup!

I'd go for an iPhone 5 or above, aha. I bought one Apple device to try it out and now I own 5. 10/10 would buy again ;3

Reactions: Sophie

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
ASUS ZENFONE 2...

ASUS ZENFONE 2
Its a nice phone, but the camera is terrible. And iphone wouldn't be that bad of an option, but the only good iphone (new 6s) is pretty expensive. They all have a good software, but only the 6s is able to make it great due to its upgraded internals. And it has a pretty good camera, nothing better than you would find on any other modern phone though. I would personally go for the Samsung s5, it's pretty fast, fairly priced, and reliable.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The thing is with apple products, they seem to release a new model every 6~ months, which might seem like a good business move, but I might prefer an Android phone because I get an iPhone 6S, it'll be inevitable that there will be one coming extremely soon.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
The thing is with apple products, they seem to release a new model every 6~ months, which might seem like a good business move, but I might prefer an Android phone because I get an iPhone 6S, it'll be inevitable that there will be one coming extremely soon.
Agreed lmao :rolleyes:

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Well I got my Samsung Galaxy S6 for $199 (worth more in pounds tho) and a case, a shell, and a data plan for an extra $100. Rounds up around $300 , but idk how the UK does things. I really like my Samsung Galaxy S6's quality with the camera and I've dropped it like 3 times and not a scratch. I know your dad may hate the Samsung phones, but S6 is really good (compared to the earlier versions of Samsung Galaxies..)

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Same thing could be said with the Samsung Galaxy phones :p xd

SolidStrafe

Sep 13, 2015
Texas
@Mattttttttttt what do you prefer experience wise a more complex or a simple standard? Iphones are all around a great phone price is high but on contract it's manageable, same with galaxies more complex and customizable it's the same if you want something less expensive the moto g is good.

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
@Mattttttttttt what do you prefer experience wise a more complex or a simple standard?
Anything as long as it's not an IPhone xD IPhone screens are extremely fragile, if the phone were to be dropped, the screen would probably break whilst with Samsung I find that the screen is a lot more robust. All in all, in my opinion Samsungs are much better than iPhones.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Everything except a Huahwei, I have it and it's so bad. :p (I wouldn't choose a nokia 2 lol)

123gijs

Jun 17, 2015
Apple is always better!

I don't have words for this, you need to find it out!

Sambish

Oct 24, 2015
United Kingdom
sambish20.com
I just got my hands on a One Plus Two. A lot of people have mixed thoughts on it due to the lack of NFC, wireless charging and other features but I'm pretty pleased with it to say the least. The camera performs great in light but in low light, it's not as good. For the price it's set at, and if you can get your hands on one, I'd definitely say to look into it - you'd be surprised :)

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
I just got my hands on a One Plus Two. A lot of people have mixed thoughts on it due to the lack of NFC, wireless charging and other features but I'm pretty pleased with it to say the least. The camera performs great in light but in low light, it's not as good. For the price it's set at, and if you can get your hands on one, I'd definitely say to look into it - you'd be surprised :)
Even the One plus One is fantastic, my dad owns one and is extremely satisfied

Reactions: Sambish
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom