Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want BattleZone To Be A Permanent Game on Cubecraft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrCutz

Nov 16, 2020
Whenever Battlezone is on, my friends and I play it for hours on end. We love it so much and I know there's lots of people on the server who are the same.
I wanted to see if it's possible to make it a permanent game on Cubecraft.
If there is enough demand then maybe it can happen - cast your vote!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
as much as i love battlezone myself, i dont think the playerbase is big enough for it :(
i'd rather see the featured game system different so every game gets a chance at some point, in stead of repeating the same order over and over... i'd say in stead of voting, make it so there's just a timer for every gamemode (like right now) and when its over, the next game in the list gets chosen. this way, every game gets a chance to be played as frequently as any other featured game and every type of player gets a chance to play their favorite game. sure, the waiting would be longer for some people who play specifically quakecraft for example, but in the end, everyone would get what they want to play at some point

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
as much as i love battlezone myself, i dont think the playerbase is big enough for it :(
i'd rather see the featured game system different so every game gets a chance at some point, in stead of repeating the same order over and over... i'd say in stead of voting, make it so there's just a timer for every gamemode (like right now) and when its over, the next game in the list gets chosen. this way, every game gets a chance to be played as frequently as any other featured game and every type of player gets a chance to play their favorite game. sure, the waiting would be longer for some people who play specifically quakecraft for example, but in the end, everyone would get what they want to play at some point
Agree

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
3.7 No petition threads.

😭
Also no ty battlezone really isn't that fun imo

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
3.7 No petition threads.

😭
Also no ty battlezone really isn't that fun imo
thats why i said this
everyone would get the game they want at some point :3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom