Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banwave

Mar 12, 2020
Of course, I don't know what exactly the Cubecraft-Structure is, but I'd like to learn and maybe help.
So assuming you have a Github/Gitlab Project could you make it accessible (at least viewable) for people that might like to help. I sure there are people willing to contribute however lacking the time/willingness to do so full time.
I am well aware that some people might want to use this access for abuse of any kind. Therefore, I would recommend first testing this with non-essential subsystems.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, our server is very complex and we have a constantly expanding development team. Making Cubecraft open source would be too difficult, and would most likely just result in trolling. Sorry, but I’m voting no

Reactions: HilariousDante

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
Of course, I don't know what exactly the Cubecraft-Structure is, but I'd like to learn and maybe help.
So assuming you have a Github/Gitlab Project could you make it accessible (at least viewable) for people that might like to help. I sure there are people willing to contribute however lacking the time/willingness to do so full time.
I am well aware that some people might want to use this access for abuse of any kind. Therefore, I would recommend first testing this with non-essential subsystems.

I really like the idea since it's very cool, but it would never happen. Our contracts as developers are currently written where work we submit is held in ownership by CubeCraft. This makes sense because, well, they paid us for it. Open sourcing CubeCraft not only wouldn't make financial sense, but it isn't even guaranteed we'd have people making competent or consistent additions. If you like to help fix bugs and make improvements, you can apply for a position at https://jobs.cubecraft.net since we're hiring! We'd love to have you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰