Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft remove the party limit?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No, but increase the limit for stone rankers.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 373055

I just noticed that the party limit is reduced to 2. I think a party limit is a useless thing, and that Cubecraft reduced it to 2 players instead of 3 is even more useless for players than it already was. I completely understand it that Cubecraft needs money to pay their server, but then I would suggest to add more cosmetics instead of reducing the party limit even further. My suggestion is to REMOVE the party limit, because it's just more handly for players, it adds nothing to Cubecraft, it just removes the opportunity for players to join games faster.

Edit:

After solving this bug, I still think a party limit and friend limit is not fair for players without a rank.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 59979

They have been experiencing issues with the party limits. They should be returned to:
Stone - Owner + 2 (Total 3)
Iron - Owner + 3 (Total 4)
Lapiz - Owner + 4 (Total 5)
Gold - Owner + 5 (Total 6)
Diamond - Owner + 7 (Total 8)
Emerald - Owner + 9 (Total 10)
Obsidian - Owner + 14 (Total 15)

And as already said its being fixed

D

Deleted member 373055

Well, removing the party limit of owner+2 is a good idea too, I think.

D

Deleted member 59979

Well, removing the party limit of owner+2 is a good idea too, I think.
Removing the party limit would basically ruin one of the main parts of buying a rank. Party limits are fine as they are

D

Deleted member 373055

Hello, after almost two years I want to rediscuss this topic. I still think many people would be very happy to have a higher party limit. The poll suggests that 80% against 20% of the players wants to remove the party limit. I think that players with a payed rank do not care that users will be able to invite more players.

The same can be done with friends, after all. Why are stone players not allowed to have as much friends as others?

I think it is better to make those limits time related instead of money related. The longer you play, the more friends you can invite into your party. Playtime is collected by the server, isn't it?

Reactions: Naitzirch

xAutumn

Sep 22, 2019
I would definitely like an increased party limit since it's very annoying if you cannot invite all the people you want to invite, and giving partyleader to a higher ranker to invite the remaining people you wanted to invite.

iSniper27

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2018
https://Youtube.com/iSniper
They have been experiencing issues with the party limits. They should be returned to:
Stone - Owner + 2 (Total 3)
Iron - Owner + 3 (Total 4)
Lapiz - Owner + 4 (Total 5)
Gold - Owner + 5 (Total 6)
Diamond - Owner + 7 (Total 8)
Emerald - Owner + 9 (Total 10)
Obsidian - Owner + 14 (Total 15)

And as already said its being fixed
Ston
Hello, after almost two years I want to rediscuss this topic. I still think many people would be very happy to have a higher party limit. The poll suggests that 80% against 20% of the players wants to remove the party limit. I think that players with a payed rank do not care that users will be able to invite more players.

The same can be done with friends, after all. Why are stone players not allowed to have as much friends as others?

I think it is better to make those limits time related instead of money related. The longer you play, the more friends you can invite into your party. Playtime is collected by the server, isn't it?
You are able to form a team of 4 for team Skywars, so what more do you need as a stone ranker... You can always make friends with someone with a rank so you can play with more people in a party if you're really desperate...

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
3 is enough to play a game with 2 of your friends.Most of the team maps are for 3/2 so it really is not a problem.
But I highly recommend buying the Iron rank on sale, when it doesn’t cost almost anything and it gives everything you actually need.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015

• 3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads
Please DM me if you have any further questions.
- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom