Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should be added?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No(explain why)

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

sexy

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
688
1,337
204
21
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters!

ENG 🇬🇧
As everyone knows, there is a parkour in the lobby, where the time appears when you finish it.
What do I suggest?
I suggest that a leaderboard be set on the hologram of the time you took and the command /parkour leaderboard.
I think that can be interesting to the people that like
2020-09-10_17.58.56.png
SP🇪🇦
Como todo el mundo sabe,hay un parkour en el lobby, al completarlo, te sale el tiempo que has tardado.
¿Qué sugiero?
Yo sugiero que se establezca una leaderboard (tabla de clasificación) debajo de el tiempo que tardaste, al igual que el comando /parkour leaderboard
2020-09-10_17.58.56.png
 

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
403
1,487
203
Pronouns
They/Them
Personally I think this idea is a little unnecessary, I feel like it doesn't have any further purposes.. It's only the lobby parkour tho 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: sexy

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
1,422
10,448
409
20
The Netherlands
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai!

Whilst it would be a fun idea, it is rather tricky. Considering lots of people actually cheat their way through the parkour and don’t do it legit, it honestly wouldn’t serve any purpose at all. It’s not competitive, it’s about who can cheat the quickest in my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sexy and Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Top Bottom