Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
tcct edition 44.jpg

🌤️ Late Summer Fun

Did you go on vacation already? Hopefully you've had a great summer. Before the schools begin, let's have some late summer fun with the new RPG: Magic & Mayhem! Read more about the game in this week's edition and get hints for the hidden rewards by solving the puzzle. Get into it!

✨ A Magical RPG!

The magic-based RPG that we have all been waiting for has finally been released onto the network! Available on both the Java and Bedrock servers, this RPG takes place in a universe consisting of multiple worlds, each home to a unique race. Players have to complete quests in each world while collecting elemental wands. There are six wands altogether, have you found them all yet?
The currency of this universe is Spirit, which you earn from killing monsters, and you can use it to buy items from shops and upgrades for your character. You can increase your maximum mana and mana regeneration to make casting spells easier, or you can upgrade your maximum health or damage dealt from critical hits. The best part is, these upgrades have no limit, so you can keep upgrading them as much as you want!
Wands can be upgraded too. All you have to do is unlock the shrine that matches your wand’s element and pay a small amount of Spirit and elemental essence in exchange for levelling up your wand. Essence is dropped from monsters that you kill around the universe, and it will always correspond to their element. For example, Axolandls have the water element, so they will drop water essence when they die.
Finally, once your player level is high enough, you will be able to enter The Darklands and fight the main boss of this RPG, The Conjurer! The game supports parties, so you will be able to level up and fight the boss with your friends! Don’t forget to share your thoughts and feedback on the RPG, I’m sure Team CubeCraft would love to hear it!

Article by: Olivine

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 A needed change in our leaderboard system - by Behumble561p

I think that Behumble561p has made the best thread in the past week. In this thread, he suggests to add multiple leaderboards. As in daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards, but also different ones for wins and kills. Are you curious about this already forwarded idea? Read more about it on the forums.

🥈 Duels Suggestion - More Duel Gamemodes - by Breaad_

Breaad_ suggests adding more duel gamemodes, like an EggWars or SkyWars 1v1. Let him know what you think about it!

🥉 Sophisticated Multiplayer Menu - by Thunder_

Do you vote every day? If you do, you get a lot of multipliers, but they are different types and have different lengths. Thunder_ suggests making every type of multiplier a different colour.

Article by: colinverp

🏆 Lucky Islands Part 5

The girl and the boy ran for safety in the mouth of a small nearby cave, but I stayed right where I was as the dragon loomed closer and closer. Just as I thought it was about to crash into me, I jumped up and hung onto its wing, trying desperately to climb on. The dragon roared and sped into the sky, trying its best to shake me off. But I managed to stay on, climbing from the wing onto its body. The beast was clearly made very nervous by the fact that it couldn’t see me anymore and started making a lot of sharp and sudden turns to try and throw me off. Somehow, I made it up to the dragon’s head, and pulled out my iron sword. This part would either kill the dragon, or it would kill me. Possibly both. After only a little hesitation, I plunged the blade into the diamond shape on the creature’s head.
The deafening howl of the dragon and its inability to fly straight almost threw me off, but I held on as tight as I could. Thankfully, my plan had worked. The dragon tried to keep flying around, but it had lost all its strength. I suddenly realised that it was going down, and I had no choice but to hope I survived the landing. I closed my eyes and clung to my sword as tightly as I could, which was still firmly embedded in the dragon’s head. I didn’t even feel it when I hit the ground, but I did hear the boy and the girl rush up to help me. They hauled me from the dragon’s back and helped me climb down to the ground.
We didn’t really know what to do now, especially since there was the massive body of the dragon right next to us. We eventually agreed that, since we were the only three left, we could split the treasure three ways. The battle with the dragon had let us set aside our differences, especially since they had saved my life. We spent a few more nights on the islands before we decided that it was probably time to leave. We had taken everything of value from the island that hadn’t been destroyed by the dragon, so the place was of no more use to us, and we were starting to miss home. My wounds from the dragon battle were painful, but I would eventually be okay.
I felt guilty about all of the people who didn’t make it, but during my journey back to the ground in my hot air balloon, I vowed that I would make sure that all my battle wounds and bruises were worth it, as well as their sacrifices. I decided that I would only use this money for good, to give back to the city. And not only did I have a lot of gold to bring back home, but I had a great story to tell too.

📜 Staff Changes

In this week, a lot of new staff members for CubeCraft again! There are 4 new Designers! Say hi to the 3 new Behaviour Engineers: DinnerBeef, UnrealDinnerbone and Brickmaster5001. Another new Designer is SuperHoopa, who will be working as a Modeller.
Also, a new Developer, JusJus!
Unfortunately, some people left the team. g4d5d3n stopped with Marketplace QA, and Maaarijn left the team as Moderator. Also, a lot of Heads from translation teams left this week. First, Eli left as Deputy Head of Translation Administration, Ge1ster left as Head of Events, Lozora left as Head of Recruitment and finally, NotAName left as Head of Translations, they all are a member now.

📝 Puzzles/Games

This week's Puzzles/Games features three word searches about Magic & Mayhem. Each solution will give you a hint about where the hidden rewards are. Good luck!
1629627861328.png
1629627885022.png
1629627893347.png

T - Toys
H - Hell
R - Retro
E - Emoji
E - End

D - Drought
A - Aztec
Y - Yeti
S - Spaceship

T - Time
O - Oil Rig

G - Gladiator
O - Obilisk

#
M - Mill
A - Arena
Y - Yeti
H - Hillside
E - Endurance
M - Mushroom

Three days to go #Mayhem

Puzzle by: Shotgun

🌤️ Diversión a finales de verano

Ya has ido de vacaciones? Con suerte habrás tenido un gran verano. Antes de que la escuela comience, ¡divirtamonos con el nuevo RPG: Magic & Mayhem! Lee mas sobre el nuevo juego en la edición de esta semana y consigue pistas para las recompensas escondidas solucionando el puzle. Ve a por ello!

✨ ¡Un RPG Mágico!

¡El RPG basado en la magia que todos hemos estado esperando finalmente ha sido lanzado! Disponible tanto en los servidores Java como en Bedrock, este RPG tiene lugar en un universo que consta de múltiples mundos, cada uno de los cuales alberga una raza única. Los jugadores tienen que completar misiones en cada mundo mientras recogen varitas elementales. Hay seis varitas en total, ¿las has encontrado todas ya?
La moneda de este universo son los espíritus, que se gana al matar monstruos, y se puede utilizar para comprar artículos de tiendas y mejoras para tu personaje. Puedes aumentar tu máximo de maná y regeneración de maná para facilitar los lanzamientos de hechizos, o puedes mejorar tu salud máxima o el daño infligido por golpes críticos. La mejor parte es que estas subidas de nivel no tienen límite, por lo que puede seguir subiendo tanto como lo desees.
Las varitas también se pueden subir de nivel. Todo lo que tienes que hacer es desbloquear el santuario que coincida con el elemento de tu varita y pagar una pequeña cantidad de Espíritu y Esencia elemental a cambio de subir el nivel de tu varita. Las escencias se dejan caer de los monstruos que matas en todo el universo, y siempre corresponderá a su elemento. Por ejemplo, los Ajolotes tienen el elemento del agua, por lo que dejarán caer la esencia del agua cuando mueran.
Finalmente, una vez que tu nivel de jugador sea lo suficientemente alto, podrás entrar a Las Tierras Oscuras y luchar contra el jefe principal de este RPG, The Conjurer! El juego es compatible con las parties, por lo que serás capaz de subir de nivel y luchar contra el jefe con tus amigos! No te olvides de compartir tus pensamientos y comentarios sobre el RPG, estoy seguro de que al Equipo de CubeCraft les encantaría saber!

Artículo creado por: Olivine
Traducido por: Chango

🌟 Top 3 Hilos

🥇 Un cambio necesario en nuestro sistema de clasificaciones. - por Behumble561p

Creo que Behumble561p ha hecho el mejor hilo en la última semana. En este hilo, sugiere añadir múltiples tablas de clasificación. Como las tablas de clasificación diarias, semanales y mensuales, pero también diferentes para victorias y muertes. ¿Tienes curiosidad por esta idea ya reenviada? Lea más sobre esto en los foros.

🥈 Sugerencia de Duelos - Más modos de juego para Duelos - por Breaad_

Breaad_ sugiere agregar más modos de juego en los Duelos, como un EggWars o SkyWars 1v1. ¡Hágale saber lo que piensa al respecto!

🥉 Menú de Multijugador Sofisticado - por Thunder_

¿Votas todos los días? Si lo haces, obtienes muchos multiplicadores, pero son de diferentes tipos y tienen diferentes duraciones. Thunder_ sugiere hacer que cada tipo de multiplicador sea de un color diferente.

Article by: colinverp

🏆 Lucky Islands Parte 5

La niña y el niño corrieron en busca de seguridad en la boca de una pequeña cueva cercana, pero me quedé justo donde estaba mientras el dragón se acercaba cada vez más. Justo cuando pensé que estaba a punto de estrellarse contra mí, salté y me aferré a su ala, tratando desesperadamente de subirme. El dragón rugió y aceleró hacia el cielo, haciendo todo lo posible para sacudirme. Pero logré seguir adelante, subiendo desde el ala hasta su cuerpo. La bestia claramente se puso muy nerviosa por el hecho de que ya no podía verme y comenzó a hacer muchos giros bruscos y repentinos para tratar de tirarme. De alguna manera, llegué hasta la cabeza del dragón y saqué mi espada de hierro. Esta parte mataría al dragón, o me mataría a mí. Posiblemente ambas cosas. Después de sólo un poco de vacile, metí la espada en forma de diamante en la cabeza de la criatura.
El aullido ensordecedor del dragón y su incapacidad para volar recto casi me tira, pero me agarré lo más fuerte que pude. Afortunadamente, mi plan había funcionado. El dragón trató de seguir volando, pero había perdido toda su fuerza. De repente me di cuenta de que estaba bajando, y no tuve más remedio que esperar que sobreviviera al aterrizaje. Cerré los ojos y agarré mi espada tan fuertemente como pude, que todavía estaba firmemente incrustada en la cabeza del dragón. Ni siquiera lo sentí cuando golpeé el suelo, pero sí escuché al niño y a la chica correr para ayudarme. Me arrastraron de la espalda del dragón y me ayudaron a bajar al suelo.
Realmente no sabíamos qué hacer ahora, especialmente porque estaba el enorme cuerpo del dragón justo al lado de nosotros. Finalmente acordamos que, como éramos los únicos tres que quedaban, podíamos dividir el tesoro en tres partes. La batalla con el dragón nos había dejado de lado nuestras diferencias, especialmente porque me habían salvado la vida. Pasamos unas cuantas noches más en las islas antes de decidir que probablemente era hora de irnos. Habíamos tomado todo lo de valor de la isla que no había sido destruido por el dragón, así que el lugar ya no era de utilidad, y estábamos empezando a extrañar la casa. Mis heridas de la batalla del dragón eran dolorosas, pero eventualmente estaría bien.
Me sentí culpable por todas las personas que no lo hicieron, pero durante mi viaje de regreso al suelo en mi globo aerostático, juré que me aseguraría de que todas mis heridas de batalla y moretones valieran la pena, así como sus sacrificios. Decidí que sólo usaría este dinero para el bien, para retribuir a la ciudad. Y no solo tenía mucho oro que traer a casa, sino que también tenía una gran historia que contar.

📜 Cambios del Staff

En esta semana, un montón de nuevos miembros del staff para CubeCraft otra vez! ¡Hay 4 nuevos Diseñadores! Saluda a los 3 nuevos Ingenieros de Comportamiento: DinnerBeef, UnrealDinnerbone y Brickmaster5001. Otro nuevo diseñador es SuperHoopa, que trabajará como Modelista. Además , un nuevo Desarrollador, JusJus!
Desafortunadamente, algunas personas dejaron el equipo. g4d5d3n dejó el Marketplace QA, y Maaarijn dejó el equipo de moderación. Además, muchos jefes de los equipos de traducción se fueron esta semana. Primero, Eli de fue Jefe Adjunto de Administración de Traducción, Ge1ster se fue como Jefe de Eventos, Lozora se fue como Jefe del Reclutamiento y finalmente, NotAName se fue como Jefe de Traducciones, todos son miembros ahora.

📝 Rompecabezas/Juegos

El Rompecabezas/Juego de esta semana cuenta con una búsqueda de palabras sobre Magic & Mayhem. Cada solución le dará una pista sobre dónde están las recompensas ocultas. ¡Buena suerte!
1629627861328.png
1629627885022.png
1629627893347.png

T - Toys
H - Hell
R - Retro
E - Emoji
E - End

D - Drought
A - Aztec
Y - Yeti
S - Spaceship

T - Time
O - Oil Rig

G - Gladiator
O - Obilisk

#
M - Mill
A - Arena
Y - Yeti
H - Hillside
E - Endurance
M - Mushroom

Three days to go #Mayhem

Rompecabezas creado por: Shotgun

💼 TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

🖋️ Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

🧊 Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. It’s super fun to work as a reporter!

🌏 Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we won’t accept you if it is a new language.

🛠️ Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: Shotgun

Last edited:

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
all i read was:
m&m is best snack, suggestions, new story, penguin man retired, m&m food snack puzzles

enderman monday and cubecraft times:
our battle will be legendary

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom