Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just putting this here as Cubecraft can get some information out of it.
The new vanity update is simply amazing. Cubecraft LISTENED
A MIRACLE
But, the update is amazing, and I'm putting all the pros and cons down here, what I think should be added/removed and what I think is amazing​

Currently amazing
  • New miniatures obtainable via Cubelets
  • The vanity in general
  • You can see the vanity you own
  • Be able to craft cubelets
Currently not a fan of
  • Not being able to view all the vanity, only able to view your own. Just add an option to view all vanity, and to view your own, just both
  • I had 415 cubelets, now I only have 15 cubelets (only 6 ubers), and that's just.. waw, that is what we call stealing

-B​

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Not being able to view all the vanity, only able to view your own. Just add an option to view all vanity, and to view your own, just both
Agreed. Makes it hard for completionists like myself, who won't know whether they're actually unlocked everything now. This is probably my only criticism of the update though, I think purging everybody's cubelets was a good thing (and I had almost two-hundred, across two accounts).

Edit: Also, doing away with vanity points and replacing them with something actually useful was a great idea. Woo, no more complaining that we have nothing to spend our points on! :D

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 59979

I like some of the features such as the removal of the vanity points and the new shiels and cosmetics but I hate HATE the new cubelet system. Its just... ew. Not to my taste. Also yeah as said already I wish I could see all available stuff

Reactions: Priley

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
the vanity, only able to view your own. Just add an option to view all vanity, and to view your own, just both
There is a LOT of stuff, like- a lot. This was one of the issues with the older system and it didn't even have that much plus the menu size was bigger.
It's supposed to be simple, showing everything you can unlock is that specific menu is a terrible design idea and would clutter everything horribly.

I had 415 cubelets, now I only have 15 cubelets (only 6 ubers), and that's just.. waw, that is what we call stealing

6 ubers translates to 150 Cubelets, that is a lot of Cubelets, it's also a lot of Ubers. As the future goes; Ubers will be incredibly rare and seeing them getting opened will be unlikely and so to receive 6 is a huge deal. You definitely got bang for your buck, even though it may not look that way.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
There is a LOT of stuff, like- a lot. This was one of the issues with the older system and it didn't even have that much plus the menu size was bigger.
It's supposed to be simple, showing everything you can unlock is that specific menu is a terrible design idea and would clutter everything horribly.
Then at least make an extensive news thread, and when you're at it, don't instantly lock it with only Yoya's comment..

& Story, I feel like this was meant towards you xd
I almost had 2000 cubelets and... When I logged on I had 20. About 10 of them were ubers, 5 super and 5 normal cubelets. Thats worth a total of 280 cubelets. That means that I've lost around 1700 cubelets.. I'm not that happy

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Then at least make an extensive news thread, and when you're at it, don't instantly lock it with only Yoya's comment..

& Story, I feel like this was meant towards you xd
You clearly did not read the thread.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-loot-system-being-released.205485/
GingerGeek said:
So what exactly is new, what items are there, how do you get Cubelets?
I'm not going to give everything away now! You will need to wait for the full update changelog or discover for yourself ;)

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
6 ubers translates to 150 Cubelets, that is a lot of Cubelets, it's also a lot of Ubers. As the future goes; Ubers will be incredibly rare and seeing them getting opened will be unlikely and so to receive 6 is a huge deal. You definitely got bang for your buck, even though it may not look that way.
it will take me 2 weeks at most to get one uber - if I actually play CCG probably half a week, maybe a week. Not really rare. < assuming you can actually get cubelets from playing games

D

Deleted member 352903

Probably, this 415 cubelets were things like:
-Purple boots (ugh)
-Red leggins (ugh)
-Purple leggins (ugh)
-Red helmet (ugh)
It's better to have 6 uber cubelets :/

But I would like to see all the vanity.

That makes a +0.5

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
it will take me 2 weeks at most to get one uber - if I actually play CCG probably half a week, maybe a week. Not really rare. < assuming you can actually get cubelets from playing games
You can get normal Cubelets from playing games, then you need 5 of those to make 1 super, and 5 of those to make 1 uber. So yeah, very rare.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
You can get normal Cubelets from playing games, then you need 5 of those to make 1 super, and 5 of those to make 1 uber. So yeah, very rare.
Obsidian ranks get 1 uber every week, and then with the 4 supers which they also get and then crafting 1 super cubelet (shouldn't be too hard unless you've made it ridiculously impossible to gain cubelets from playing games), that's 2 uber cubelets a week for Obsidian, and 1 a week for Emerald.

I suppose it's hard to obtain for everybody else, but there's a lot of emeralds and obsidians so it's hardly going to be "incredibly rare".

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Obsidian ranks get 1 uber every week, and then with the 4 supers which they also get and then crafting 1 super cubelet (shouldn't be too hard unless you've made it ridiculously impossible to gain cubelets from playing games), that's 2 uber cubelets a week for Obsidian, and 1 a week for Emerald.

I suppose it's hard to obtain for everybody else, but there's a lot of emeralds and obsidians so it's hardly going to be "incredibly rare".
Obsidian ranks get 1 uber every month... (technically 2)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Don't forget the expiring date.
But I assume they're going to fix Daily Challenges next so Cubelets will be easier to get.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
  • Not being able to view all the vanity, only able to view your own. Just add an option to view all vanity, and to view your own, just both
  • I had 415 cubelets, now I only have 15 cubelets (only 6 ubers), and that's just.. waw, that is what we call stealing
I really agree with those two (I agree with the whole thread actually.. But especially these two)
They really should change the not being able to vieuw everything
and give everyone the cubelets they deserve

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
I like the update BUT there is 1 thing what i don't like 200K vanity points -> I'm not sure 12 Super cubes 5 iron cubes 8 boxes ....And before that i had like 600 cubelets

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom