Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I really agree with those two (I agree with the whole thread actually.. But especially these two)
They really should change the not being able to vieuw everything
and give everyone the cubelets they deserve
I like the update BUT there is 1 thing what i don't like 200K vanity points -> I'm not sure 12 Super cubes 5 iron cubes 8 boxes ....And before that i had like 600 cubelets
Giving out the hundreds of Cubelets that people had prior launch is nonsense and would ruin the balance that is created with the new update. The newer Cubelets are also more 'expensive' in that they contain lots of cooler things and therefore converting them almost 1:1 from old Cubelets doesn't really make sense.

We also don't think it'd be wise to have people able to unlock almost everything in one day due to the fact that they were forced to hoard all of their Cubelets.

Reactions: Slimeyz

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
The miniatures are the only thing i hate, having too much miniatures won't make it rare to have it yourself. Plus there is a bug where everyone get premium miniatures... Plus you have the shields.. So ugly it's like the more the rarity the uglier? For now (With the bugs that probaly gonna get fixed) a big -1.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
i don't know about the rest, but i worked my ass off to get those things, it's really unfair that they just take that away..

Reactions: Priley

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
@LoonyRules Gave me this explanation: I'd wait until the Forum Post is out explaining the Loot Update and the Cubelet conversions! It'll explain everything and explain why it all happened. You haven't lost any value in Cubelets or vanity points though they were just converted. Like I said, that'll be explained in the post when it's out!

This should make it a bit clearer for you all

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You haven't lost any value in Cubelets or vanity points though they were just converted. Like I said, that'll be explained in the post when it's out!
Yes, I'm pretty sure I didn't lose any value.
But they should have given our the choice what we wanted.
Keep all our cubelets in a normal way or get an x amount of normal, super and uber cubelets

Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom