Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

So today I got called a stupid f**ker , yesterday i got death threats (not kys, legitimate threats) and targeted by the same guy over and over

There are a few chill people but its mostly overrun by evil gremlins. Share your wirst FFA experiences here. Wings and Normal are both decnt placed honestly

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I find that most of the ffa people are pretty chill it's just that people focus on the ones whocare loud in chat. :p I've met and played with a ton of the people from ffa and they're pretty kewl :3

Anyway for my worst experience )or possibly my best experience xD) in op ffa I would have to say the time I decided to kill xDevilGirl. (or something like that) Another guy named xDevilBoy got really mad at me for killing his block game girlfriend and got his team of 6 to target me. Luckily they were all garbage at PvP and I killed 4 every life. I think they ended up calling me a hacker and all went into another game. xD

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

I find that most of the ffa people are pretty chill it's just that people focus on the ones whocare loud in chat. :p I've met and played with a ton of the people from ffa and they're pretty kewl :3

Anyway for my worst experience )or possibly my best experience xD) in op ffa I would have to say the time I decided to kill xDevilGirl. (or something like that) Another guy named xDevilBoy got really mad at me for killing his block game girlfriend and got his team of 6 to target me. Luckily they were all garbage at PvP and I killed 4 every life. I think they ended up calling me a hacker and all went into another game. xD
I know. There are four of those things - xDevilboy / girl xAngelboy / girl

They got so upset that i killed them once.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom