Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey guys,

while I know some people hated the old version of OP that had protection 5 Armour etc. My friends and I enjoyed it the most out of all the game modes. I wish there was a way to vote for it (just add another section in the voting call Old OP). Not going to lie, I miss being able to take on a full iron guy with 5 sets of leather and win. Just think there should be an option to be able to play the old version of OP if people want too.

Let me know what you guys think. :D
to op. @Marijn_

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Hey guys,

while I know some people hated the old version of OP that had protection 5 Armour etc. My friends and I enjoyed it the most out of all the game modes. I wish there was a way to vote for it (just add another section in the voting call Old OP). Not going to lie, I miss being able to take on a full iron guy with 5 sets of leather and win. Just think there should be an option to be able to play the old version of OP if people want too.

Hey guys,

I miss it too :(

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Prot V is op and makes PvPs too long. I don't think it would be a good addition to any gamemode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom