Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RebelComander

Apr 19, 2016
Hey guys,

while I know some people hated the old version of OP that had protection 5 Armour etc. My friends and I enjoyed it the most out of all the game modes. I wish there was a way to vote for it (just add another section in the voting call Old OP). Not going to lie, I miss being able to take on a full iron guy with 5 sets of leather and win. Just think there should be an option to be able to play the old version of OP if people want too.

Let me know what you guys think. :D

D

Deleted member 100818

I'm not quite sure if you mean skywars or eggwars :/ But even for OP is protection 5 really Op and boring and when you've got shar[ness 4/5 swords and notch apples it's really boring but that's OP so I don't really care if it would be protection 5 or not. I'm neutral at this one :P

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Overpowered is described in so many different ways on different servers, from OP being Diamond armour, to protection 74.

Protection 5 is far too overpowered in my eyes, and it was removed due to long fights. I wouldn't like if this was added.

D

Deleted member 100818

The Protection V got removed because fights were taking too long due to that Protection V on the armour. I am very happy it's removed.
Like fights in OP are not taking too long now...

Note: Im not saying that I'd love to see this back but I'm just saying that fights are taking too long now aswell

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Like fights in OP are not taking too long now...

Note: Im not saying that I'd love to see this back but I'm just saying that fights are taking too long now aswell
It may take a bit long sometimes, but not as long as when the Protection V was still in Eggwars. The fights usually take less long than when we had the Protection V on our armour.

D

Deleted member 100818

It may take a bit long sometimes, but not as long as when the Protection V was still in Eggwars. The fights usually take less long than when we had the Protection V on our armour.
well if he meant eggwars then pls don't xD Those games already take so long :3

Reactions: Ducky

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys,

while I know some people hated the old version of OP that had protection 5 Armour etc. My friends and I enjoyed it the most out of all the game modes. I wish there was a way to vote for it (just add another section in the voting call Old OP). Not going to lie, I miss being able to take on a full iron guy with 5 sets of leather and win. Just think there should be an option to be able to play the old version of OP if people want too.

Let me know what you guys think. :D

No they should keep it the way it is... Prot 5 you atleast last a while to the spammers and hackers...
Keep it

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Either keep it the way it is, or lower the protection to 2 or 3, because protection 4 is still quite high in my opinion.
Going back to 5 is just the exact opposite of my opinion, so a definite no.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The Protection V got removed because fights were taking too long due to that Protection V on the armour. I am very happy it's removed.
It was my idea to remove it how staff apparently dont know to read when i said lower the diamond not all of them theyve made it more garbage than it was originally

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
Protection V got removed because the fights were taking too long and were boring

RebelComander

Apr 19, 2016
While I will agree that protection 5 made the game longer in terms of fights. I just think there should be an option to play the original protection 5 OP for Egg wars. It was fun for some people and not for others. If you don't want to play the old OP that's fine, I just think for the people that enjoyed it, there should be a way to play it.

L

Lightning McQueen

I would love seeing prot 5 armour make a grand return! This way i could have the super long fights that i always LOVED. They never ended and that was the best part . I loved breaking my fingers jitterclicking to break armour because nobody ever took damage . I love being able to afk and nobody could kill me unless i was at a corner. I loved being bot able to kill diamond without a biw or spleefing . Overall i love how easy it was to come back from te brink of death by chainging armour then eating.

Pls bring back prot 5 , no might as well make it prot 10

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom