Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Hello Family, friends others. This has been requested a lot so I thought I would show you what is in then obsidian op kit.

Weapons:
Diamond sword with sharpness 5, unbreaking 5 and fire aspect five. You will also have a bow with power 5, unbreaking 5 and infinity 1 (With 1 arrow)

Potion effects: You will start with infinity speed 3 and jump boost 3. You will also receive 6 splash potions of healing, 8 splash potions of harming and 6 potions of poison.

Food: You will start 5 with God apples and 5 steak

Armour: All pieces of armour will have protection 4 and unbreaking 5

Hope this helped!

~Morgan

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Jeez....what's next, SUGGESTION: LETS GIVE THEM A STACK OF 64 NOTCH APPLES, EVERY TIME THEY SPAWN. That way, they will be unkillable, and kit pvp will be unbelievably unfair, and no one will play, or be happy, except the happy donators that throw god apples around.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Actually, that's not enough...we need to make this OP, right, enough so no one can oppose them? Let's give em infinite strength 2, so they can one-shot kill regulars, and how about 16 enderpearls, so they can go into the corners of maps and shoot with the bow. EVEN BETTER LETS GIVE THEM THORNS level 3! Anything to make them unkillable and unbelievably unfair! After all, what's a better way to get people to donate than to get donors to kill them 500 times! WHAT A GREAT IDEA

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
Actually, that's not enough...we need to make this OP, right, enough so no one can oppose them? Let's give em infinite strength 2, so they can one-shot kill regulars, and how about 16 enderpearls, so they can go into the corners of maps and shoot with the bow. EVEN BETTER LETS GIVE THEM THORNS level 3! Anything to make them unkillable and unbelievably unfair! After all, what's a better way to get people to donate than to get donors to kill them 500 times! WHAT A GREAT IDEA
This just seems too unfair... they'll never die basically... o-e I get how you want them to make their moneys worth, but that's really op..

Reactions: ScarletStar33
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom