Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hello,

As shown in the title, duels maps should be changed, but in which way or form?

Actually, it is pretty simple, a lot of people have been complaining about it, but I think it had never been a suggestion.
Now we all know how the duels maps are pretty fancy, but I think that flat maps are better, pvp-wise.
So as shown in some pictures down, let's say the Volcano Map, I don't really think this gigantic volcano should be there, or let's say those annoying Ice Cones in the Ice Map... They are just unneeded, and they can sometimes be broken into water; this water-breaking always slows down the game. I think also in many others' opinion, that those fancy details/additions should be removed. I think we all wouldn't care much about how fancy it looks, but how good it is as a PvP arena/land.

2022-02-11_21.57.35.png

2022-02-11_21.58.50.png

Now, are there any good maps?
Well, there might be some, but what I can say, is that this map in the next spoiler shown, is a good example of what a flat map/arena should be, because it only has some details on the side, not in the middle to annoy us and distract our fight.

2022-02-11_21.59.16.png

How could it be changed?

To be honest, there is a couple of choices, either remove the annoying bits and maybe edit some other things, maybe some details on the sides/corners wouldn't be a big deal. A weaker option is that it can be literally a flat floor, but I don't think that Cube would do this, because it will seem like a practice arena.

Some disagrees might come from:

"Those will take a lot of time..."
My counterargument: I think that "shaving" the map off is not going to take much time, just the details around might take some time, even though it is only 2-4 maps...

(I think that is only the major disagree-reason, which I don't see how it can be that logical)

Note: I don't want anyone to be offended, so what I am saying, is that the maps are good-looking b
ut they can be better PvP-wise.

If you agree, please react with
Agree :agree:
So it can happen!

Last edited:

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I think the biggest problem is people running around the map the whole time, which really only happens on the ice and volcano maps in modes without mining or building.

• Agree
Reactions: LordSidi0us

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
nvm please lock/delete this xd
There is a similar suggestion that is forwarded, sorry, it happens!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom