• No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
1. Not exactly just because noone has bows means you can free run across a bridge if you cant hot with range theyll most likely suicide bomb you either with tnt or try to hit you off,

2.epearls are a thing in case you didnt notice

3. In op mode its not bows that are the problem its armour
No one will suicide charge you with TNT usually they don't have time to get like 20 gold before you can make it also the issue i'm addressing is people staying at their base with bows and forcing a stalemate. but without bows stacked players will be able to do nothing to defend themselves without actually having to engage you in combat. so no players sitting in there base for half an hour gathering resources after breaking their bridge, the issue isn't the 1 on 1's its the inability to reach players due to them keeping the game going by not letting people even attack.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
You can breezily?
I'm sure a few players can breezily build by now, ninja building is getting kinda old. I been working on my breezily I can do up to 20 blocks now but I will still refrain from it until I have mastered it to at least 50 blocks+

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Eggwars is a strategic game, and it can sometimes take a long time, but, THAT is Eggwars;
campers, rushers, bowers/spammers etc.
I don't agree.

Reactions: Ayroh

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Eggwars is a strategic game, and it can sometimes take a long time, but, THAT is Eggwars;
campers, rushers, bowers/spammers etc.
I don't agree.
why should that have to be eggwars? can't we have a fun fast exciting game where no one acts like THE DIAMOND GENERATOR IS A COUCH!

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
This would be nice for Speed Eggwars but not for the regular Eggwars, it is good how it is right now. Yeah you have some people who are camping but that makes it more fun to destroy them in my opinion. If you don't want to play against campers I suggest you play Speed Eggwars.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
If you hate bows, then just go into speed eggwars. No big deal. Bows will forever stay in eggwars and also the punch bow now costs 25 diamonds. - 1 Support (Will edit this tomorrow)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom