• No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
I suggest to make games faster and a bit more hands on we could add a selectable game mode that disables all projectiles that way players aren't able to camp in there base unchallenged for half an hour. This would help keep the games fast for long distance maps like underdasea, aztec, and a few more that take a long time to play

removing the bows would not enable players to stay at there base for long periods of time and allow players to approach freely without constant ranged attacks knocking them off edges.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
mayby a no arrow setting just to troll people to buy bows without arrows.
normal (standard)
cheap. make a bow normal bow cost 64 iron. power 1 cost 20 gold and a punch 10 diamond

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
I like this idea, sometimes I have been in games during like a hour...

This will also make players don't camp like you said ;)

Maybe make 3 options: No projectiles - Normal projectiles (like its now) - Expensive projectiles (maybe other name) makes the projectiles (Bows) expensiver.
the problem with making items more expensive inspires players to just take more time to stay in there base to get the items the want

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No, it part of the game. Just because they have bows, doesn't mean you can't get them.
And if you're bad a shooting, just wait 'till they run out of arrows, then attack them.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I suggest to make games faster and a bit more hands on we could add a selectable game mode that disables all projectiles that way players aren't able to camp in there base unchallenged for half an hour. This would help keep the games fast for long distance maps like underdasea, aztec, and a few more that take a long time to play

removing the bows would not enable players to stay at there base for long periods of time and allow players to approach freely without constant ranged attacks knocking them off edges.

1. Not exactly just because noone has bows means you can free run across a bridge if you cant hot with range theyll most likely suicide bomb you either with tnt or try to hit you off,

2.epearls are a thing in case you didnt notice

3. In op mode its not bows that are the problem its armour

Reactions: Ayroh

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
*Full diamond armor dude corsses brigde*
*Shoots him off the brigde*

What armor is a problem?
Vast minority of situations rarely have i ever seen this work late game , most of the time they have shields, pearl back up, the shooter has horrible aim, safebridge, get their footing back, hack, juke the arrows, sneak around, and sometimes the bridge can be so wide you cant shoot them off ive had players miss me point blank even, the point is yes you can shoot them off, but if thats not an option, the armour is the issue as if they manage to get over (not very hard) you have to break them down, an easier way is to try to spleef them with an eff 8 pickaxe which rips through “light blocks” such as clay, sandstone, or cobblestone

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Vast minority of situations rarely have i ever seen this work late game , most of the time they have shields, pearl back up, the shooter has horrible aim, safebridge, get their footing back, hack, juke the arrows, sneak around, and sometimes the bridge can be so wide you cant shoot them off ive had players miss me point blank even, the point is yes you can shoot them off, but if thats not an option, the armour is the issue as if they manage to get over (not very hard) you have to break them down

Armor isn't an issue.. Especially is you rush..
Or just be good

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Rushing isnt a good tactic in op mode because obsidian on your egg and tanky armour are extremely easy to get and unless your team is completely retarded this never works on huge maps like aztec or area 51

It's also not hard to get a diamond pickaxe in OP..

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
There are many ways to get to another base even if they have a bow try learning how to. Your probably one of those people that blindly run across a bridge even though you see people on the other side of the bridge

RGB_Viper

Nov 13, 2017
Having the ability to vote for no bows would add an interesting aspect to eggwars and make it more fun. Getting bow spammed isnt fun on any game mode and it would be nice to be able to vote for no bows.

Ayroh

mayby a no arrow setting just to troll people to buy bows without arrows.
normal (standard)
cheap. make a bow normal bow cost 64 iron. power 1 cost 20 gold and a punch 10 diamond
Personally, I thought this was a good idea...

...if I had an issue with bows; which, I dont.

how.... this post has 4 dislikes
Because it’s silly, you’re just complaining about bows. Learn how to counter them, dont need to cry about bows (which will continue to be a feature in the game).

Rushing isnt a good tactic in op mode because obsidian on your egg and tanky armour are extremely easy to get and unless your team is completely retarded this never works on huge maps like aztec or area 51
In some maps, to a degree, you can rush tbh. Have one player on obby (only need 15 gold for basic layer [that’ll last you {if youre decent at defending} for first wave of rushing]). Also have another person go for eggs. You can probably catch 1-6 (depending on the map and unwise teams) off-gaurd to, at least, do some “early game” damage.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
No. Bows are a lifestyle in eggwars. If you don't want long games then learn how to breezily bridge and rush everyone before the get to mid. Or just get an op party

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
No. Bows are a lifestyle in eggwars. If you don't want long games then learn how to breezily bridge and rush everyone before the get to mid. Or just get an op party
Words from the Acher King himself, but I agree with this if you can't fight campers then instead of rushing for the diamonds rush for other peoples eggs but make sure you have a decent team :3 (Great communication will result in a better outcome)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom