Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Hey everyone! I have been on cubecraft forums since 2016, but never took the chance to do introduce myself.
Thats why i wanted to give a short introduction now, so if you see me in the forums, you maybe remember who i am :D
Hi, my real name is Luca, currently (22) from Germany(almost boomer lol) and me and Minecraft have an on-off realtionship. I started playing on Cubcraft all the way back in java (over 8 years ago) and Survival games has been my favourite game ever since but eventually the day came where Survivalgames was removed from cubecraft, so i also removed myself from cubecraft a few months later. A few months ago i loaded up bedrock and saw they also had Cubecraft and when i logged in i saw they had survivalgames and i was super hyped. i have played a lot in the last months and got over 1000 wins now, i really enjoy it. Sadly it is not as great as it used to be. Bedrock SG feels like Java SG ordered on Wish, because there are only 3 kits, no upgrades and its lacking content, but at least its working :D. I really hope SG gets some more attention in the future, it currently doesnt even have an own discord channel or forum and really could use some bugfixing and love ^^

I have talked to some awesome people in the last few days when i was active on this forum again and it feels great to be here! ^^

Have a nice day!

Nightm4re

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
What an amazing introduction! I'd say it's nice to meet you, but we've already met! :p
I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing you around a lot more! :D

• Heart
Reactions: Nightmare
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom