Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Hey everyone! I have been on cubecraft forums since 2016, but never took the chance to do introduce myself.
Thats why i wanted to give a short introduction now, so if you see me in the forums, you maybe remember who i am :D
Hi, my real name is Luca, currently (22) from Germany(almost boomer lol) and me and Minecraft have an on-off realtionship. I started playing on Cubcraft all the way back in java (over 8 years ago) and Survival games has been my favourite game ever since but eventually the day came where Survivalgames was removed from cubecraft, so i also removed myself from cubecraft a few months later. A few months ago i loaded up bedrock and saw they also had Cubecraft and when i logged in i saw they had survivalgames and i was super hyped. i have played a lot in the last months and got over 1000 wins now, i really enjoy it. Sadly it is not as great as it used to be. Bedrock SG feels like Java SG ordered on Wish, because there are only 3 kits, no upgrades and its lacking content, but at least its working :D. I really hope SG gets some more attention in the future, it currently doesnt even have an own discord channel or forum and really could use some bugfixing and love ^^

I have talked to some awesome people in the last few days when i was active on this forum again and it feels great to be here! ^^

Have a nice day!

Nightm4re

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
What an amazing introduction! I'd say it's nice to meet you, but we've already met! :p
I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing you around a lot more! :D

• Heart
Reactions: Nightmare
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom