Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItIsMe99

Well-Known Member
Jan 15, 2015
71
19
83
I suggest enabling the use of night vision potions in the Creative server. It would make building much easier underground or in closed off spaces, without having to spam light sources all over.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sevenade78

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
People can create Lag Machines with Night Vision Potions, and I believe you can do /night and /day (or something along those lines.
 

ItIsMe99

Well-Known Member
Jan 15, 2015
71
19
83
People can also create lag machines with beacons, doors and Redstone. Those are all able to be used.
 

ItIsMe99

Well-Known Member
Jan 15, 2015
71
19
83
Just realised after I posted - just allow the drinkable night vision potions, not the splash ones. That should prevent them from being used in lag machines.
 

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
3,610
1,272
248
Africa
This suggestion can easily be resolved by turning up your gamma to max setting, the down side of enabling potions is lag. Would you rather be able to see in the dark or put up with lag while building?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sevenade78

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
1,099
717
188
23
USA
You can just do /day why make halo or rubik go and enable that potion, when there's already a command that does the same thing?
 

Blooberry

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2014
216
475
138
26
That Place In Space
How on earth would drinking one potion cause lag?
He means if people would be spraying splash potions all over the place, that would cause some lag.

If they were drinkable potions, I really don't see how it could harm the server however. Considering everyone can just do /day anywho, I really don't see why not to implement it.
 

ItIsMe99

Well-Known Member
Jan 15, 2015
71
19
83
He means if people would be spraying splash potions all over the place, that would cause some lag.

Which is why I said earlier than that post to not allow the splash potions, just the drinkable night vision ones.


If they were drinkable potions, I really don't see how it could harm the server however. Considering everyone can just do /day anywho, I really don't see why not to implement it.

As Guardi4n said earlier:

You cant make Day Underground.
 

Masouri

Well-Known Member
Sep 20, 2014
340
234
118
Greece
I've been going on other servers to see stuff and on creative most have /nv (night vision) so it allows u to see in the dark like it's day ;)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom