Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItIsMe99

Jan 15, 2015
I suggest enabling the use of night vision potions in the Creative server. It would make building much easier underground or in closed off spaces, without having to spam light sources all over.

Reactions: Sevenade78

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
People can create Lag Machines with Night Vision Potions, and I believe you can do /night and /day (or something along those lines.

ItIsMe99

Jan 15, 2015
People can also create lag machines with beacons, doors and Redstone. Those are all able to be used.

ItIsMe99

Jan 15, 2015
Just realised after I posted - just allow the drinkable night vision potions, not the splash ones. That should prevent them from being used in lag machines.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
This suggestion can easily be resolved by turning up your gamma to max setting, the down side of enabling potions is lag. Would you rather be able to see in the dark or put up with lag while building?

Reactions: Sevenade78

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
You can just do /day why make halo or rubik go and enable that potion, when there's already a command that does the same thing?

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
How on earth would drinking one potion cause lag?
He means if people would be spraying splash potions all over the place, that would cause some lag.

If they were drinkable potions, I really don't see how it could harm the server however. Considering everyone can just do /day anywho, I really don't see why not to implement it.

ItIsMe99

Jan 15, 2015
He means if people would be spraying splash potions all over the place, that would cause some lag.

Which is why I said earlier than that post to not allow the splash potions, just the drinkable night vision ones.

If they were drinkable potions, I really don't see how it could harm the server however. Considering everyone can just do /day anywho, I really don't see why not to implement it.

As Guardi4n said earlier:

You cant make Day Underground.

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
I've been going on other servers to see stuff and on creative most have /nv (night vision) so it allows u to see in the dark like it's day ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom