Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AaronEnder27YT

Jun 9, 2016
Hey I bought a obsidian rank 3 months ago... now you make a sale?Can you give me the 50% money like the sale? THANK you if you do

Loqistics

Mar 30, 2016
It wont work buying a rank it just switches to GBD when I want it to be USD at paywall and it does not work please notice me

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
i can't buy a things.
my mom says "Your already obsidian rank,spend your money on a PC or something" xD

So everyone enjoy the salle off! :)

joeyschroeder

May 29, 2016
my house
jYZrqp6.png

Hello CubeCrafters,

We've recently released our new store and to celebrate, we're having a sale! The new store now has authentication, so that only valid Minecraft accounts which have logged into CubeCraft can purchase. The store now follows our new design and has some brand new awesome artwork. All prices now include VAT by default if applicable, which is charged at a local rate. There's up to 50% off Point Multipliers, up to 20% off Ranks & and Rank Upgrades and 28% off Miniatures.

Remember if you have any issues with sales email our support team: sales@cubecraft.net. Any email not related to purchases will be ignored.

To check out the new store, and the sale visit our store by clicking here.

There's also a chance to win an Obsidian Rank on out Twitter, to enter all you have to do is Retweet & Follow us! Click here to enter.

Questions/comments? Post them below :)

That's all for now,
Joe <3
:'( i don't have a twitter

DeeDubya

Jun 13, 2016
Atlanta, Georgia
jYZrqp6.png

Hello CubeCrafters,

We've recently released our new store and to celebrate, we're having a sale! The new store now has authentication, so that only valid Minecraft accounts which have logged into CubeCraft can purchase. The store now follows our new design and has some brand new awesome artwork. All prices now include VAT by default if applicable, which is charged at a local rate. There's up to 50% off Point Multipliers, up to 20% off Ranks & and Rank Upgrades and 28% off Miniatures.

Remember if you have any issues with sales email our support team: sales@cubecraft.net. Any email not related to purchases will be ignored.

There's also a chance to win an Obsidian Rank on out Twitter, to enter all you have to do is Retweet & Follow us! Click here to enter.

That's all for now,
Joe <3
nice :]

joery100

Jun 12, 2016
[Quote = "Joe Henry, post: 513,575, deksel: 21,314"]
jYZrqp6.png

Hallo CubeCrafters,

We Hebben onlangs our Nieuwe winkel en Om Te Vieren, Hebben we Een Verkoop! De nieuwe winkel has nu Authenticatie, zodat Alleen GELDIG Minecraft rekeningen sterven are Aangemeld bij CubeCraft Kunt kopen. De winkel Volgt nu ons nieuw ontwerp en Heeft Een Aantal gloednieuwe Geweldig kunstwerk. Alle Prijzen Zijn inclusief BTW Nu Standaard, Indien van Toepassing, sterven Wordt berekend Tegen Een lokaal Tarief. Er is tot 50% korting Point Multipliers , tot 20% korting op Rangen & nl Rank Upgrades en 28% korting op Miniatures .

Vergeet Niet als je Problemen Hebt ontmoette de Verkoop e-mail ons support team: sales@cubecraft.net . Geen e-mail met betrekking tot aankopen Zullen Worden genegeerd.

Om te controleren van De Nieuwe winkel, en de Verkoop te bezoeken Onze opslag deur te Klikken op hier .

Er is also Een Kans OM Een Obsidian Rank winnen op uit Twitter, om alles wat je Hoeft te DOEN in te Voeren is Retweet & Volg ons! Klik hier om in te Voeren.

Vragen en / of opmerkingen? Bericht Ze hieronder:)

Dat is Het Voor nu,
Joe <3 [/ QUOTE]
jYZrqp6.png

Hello CubeCrafters,

That's all for now,
Joe <3

Little Azeez

Jun 16, 2016
Hey you guys don't accept PayPal you guys should get that started because I wanted to buy a rank but I only have it in my paypal. Help plz

IK8EPB

Jun 16, 2016
I don't understand, where are the rank 20% off discount? Emerald costs 89,99 and I', going to check out but..... the discount? Where is?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom