Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

onzin

Mar 5, 2020
I personally don't like the new shop because I'm used to the old layout where I could buy things fast but now since it all moved to one place it's annoying and I keep buying the wrong items, it would be cool to be able to move the favorite items down so the layout is fixed again.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
I personally don't like the new shop because I'm used to the old layout where I could buy things fast but now since it all moved to one place it's annoying and I keep buying the wrong items, it would be cool to be able to move the favorite items down so the layout is fixed again.
Agreed

Bongo

Oct 10, 2020
Ukraine
Pronouns
He/Him
I hated it at first because everything was so new, but I think once we get used to the quick access slot, buying items should be a lot faster.
(I know, such an analogy, but why not)
Imagine a cyber cutlet from CS:GO who loves AK-74 weapon with its wrong recoil and firing, and here, valve comes such, fixes this recoil and firing, what do we see? That's right! Cyber cutlet will hate the developers and demand to return everything as it was. (This is by the way the first reason why CS:GO has not changed for 7 years)

Here too, 3 years using the same layout with the purchase of the store and do not want to get used new layout, because it is not convenient. Also, how this tab moves down all the tabs, especially "Tools". It is very painful.

And unfortunately many people don't want to retrain for something new. (I hope it is not necessary to draw an analogy with system administrators)

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
Get used to it. Period.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
You just need to get used to it again. And you will.

The shop was first vastly different, it changed, we all got used to it. I moved from laptop to PC with a different size monitor, it was an adjustment, but I got used to it. In a week or 2 you won't even notice anymore.

Reactions: Fesa

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
I don't think they should change it back. It would be less convenient if the favorite items went last in the shop. Things are going to be annoying after a big change but honestly just get used to it. I doubt they will change that. It's only one place down from the original.

Reactions: Lurkes

thibaut_l06

Jun 29, 2021
Belgium
totally agree, the old one is the best

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom