Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Dear Cubecraft
Since 1 year, I'm finally unbanned, and I felt like doing something back for the server: make it a better place! I've reported 7 people for advertising, hacking or teaming. All the reports were succesful.
Now I'm thinking of a new rank: Reporter. Someone who just plays like every other player and has no extra perms, but if a player with this rank warns someone, I'm sure it will come across better! They'll realise: "Oh dang.. Gotta be careful, a reporter!"
If someone deserved this rank, it sure is xMegaCoolx (It's actually by him I got banned for a year but okay :p)
What do you think, dear readers? Vote by saying +1 or -1 and tell me why!

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
ok first of all 7 people is not a large amount that is only about two days worth of effort and if this were to be a rank it should be more than 7 it should be at least 200 reports made. Also, the fact that you were banned for a year means that you broke a serious rule which means you do not deserve this rank.

Last edited:

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I suggested this myself. But I have to disagree with it. I don't like the idea because hackers/teamers won't hack when a reporter is in the lobby.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Dear Cubecraft
Since 1 year, I'm finally unbanned, and I felt like doing something back for the server: make it a better place! I've reported 7 people for advertising, hacking or teaming. All the reports were succesful.
Now I'm thinking of a new rank: Reporter. Someone who just plays like every other player and has no extra perms, but if a player with this rank warns someone, I'm sure it will come across better! They'll realise: "Oh dang.. Gotta be careful, a reporter!"
If someone deserved this rank, it sure is xMegaCoolx (It's actually by him I got banned for a year but okay :p)

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
You report people cause you want to, to make CubeCraft a better place by your choice, plus there'll be alot of fake reports for people who want the rank and I seen staff warn people to stop some people just don't listen I don't see why they'll listen to a REPORTER so -1

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
No, there are soooo much threads made about this.
I don't agree.
(BTW 7 reports is not much but keep doing the good work :))
I think the reward for reporting is making the server a better place!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
ok first of all 7 people is not a large amount that is only about two days worth of effort and if this were to be a rank it should be more than 7 it should be at least 200 reports made. Also, the fact that you were banned for a year means that you broke a serious rule which means you do not deserve this rank.
I did not say I want this rank, did I?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So you're suggesting a Supporter rank for people who report a lot of rule breakers? If so, I don't agree. You report rule breakers because you want to help CubeCraft out with reporting rule breakers and get them muted/banned. You do it for yourself and for the community to have rule breaker-free games.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
So you're suggesting a Supporter rank for people who report a lot of rule breakers? If so, I don't agree. You report rule breakers because you want to help CubeCraft out with reporting rule breakers and get them muted/banned. You do it for yourself and for the community to have rule breaker-free games.
I agree with you.
And, everybody can report.
Just download a screen recorder like OBS, BandiCam and so on.
I wouldn't be stressed if a reporter would come in my game, because everybody can report players.

SUCKMYLARGEDICK

Novice Member
Dec 31, 2016
I don't agree, at the begin it will be succesfull. But when it's here for a few months, everyone will know that this rank is just to scary people and has no extra perms. So it's basically the same as a normal player without any perms. So I don't agree because it won't be a good succes.

Carmenn

Jun 30, 2015
I don't think that it's very usefull. There are a lot of people who report a lot, so then there will be too many people with a 'rank'.

Reactions: XiiKa

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I do not agree with you, the quality of the reports will be less than before because people want a
' rank ' .

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Dear Cubecraft

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
I don't even care about necroposting, but look how freaking stupid I was lol
You can lock this thread now if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom