Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Dear Cubecraft
Since 1 year, I'm finally unbanned, and I felt like doing something back for the server: make it a better place! I've reported 7 people for advertising, hacking or teaming. All the reports were succesful.
Now I'm thinking of a new rank: Reporter. Someone who just plays like every other player and has no extra perms, but if a player with this rank warns someone, I'm sure it will come across better! They'll realise: "Oh dang.. Gotta be careful, a reporter!"
If someone deserved this rank, it sure is xMegaCoolx (It's actually by him I got banned for a year but okay :p)
What do you think, dear readers? Vote by saying +1 or -1 and tell me why!

Thanks for your time!
Berre_

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Anyone can say a warning to someone it just cant be the guy with the rank REPORTER.
And I don't think I agree with this because its nothing special in my opinion and this is what all staff members do if they see anyone who is breaking the rules even someone that isn't a staff can say it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Anyone can say a warning to someone it just cant be the guy with the rank REPORTER.
And I don't think I agree with this because its nothing special in my opinion and this is what all staff members do if they see anyone who is breaking the rules even someone that isn't a staff can say it.
There are just not enough staff members online at once. I think some reporters, 5 to 8 would be really helpful!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
There are just not enough staff members online at once. I think some reporters, 5 to 8 would be really helpful!
All they do is warn people?
You need to give more things , because just warnings is nothing people can say warnings to whoever is rulebreaking. Not just the REPORTER rank you suggested.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
this is a bad idea...
1, everyone that sees ur rank is gona hate you
2. you aren't able anymore to report people because people will just leave if you join the game
3. the rank has no extra stuff.and the warnings are just nothing because youre just going to instantly report them

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
If you get the rank everyone would instantly hate you just because you do nothing else than playing and reporting
And me personally when I have a starting friend and I want to help him (by teaming a bit xD) I know it was wrong we talked about this oke
So where was I Oh yeah if I want to team with my noobly friend I would instantly leave if I see a reporter and team in another game

And besides that all the colors for ranks are use
Name me a color and I can tell you the rank that belongs to it

So for me -1

G

Gamerfull

When I report to someone, I do not do it for pleasure, and in fact I do not like to report, I do it to maintain order in Cubecraft without receiving anything in return.

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
No for me -1. It would encourage to many false reports, and people would do it for the rank, not for the greater good of this server. I honestly think this is a terrible idea. I has come around before on these forums, in different shapes and forms, but the answer is always the same. Cubecraft should not reward people for reporting. That is just wrong. You should not be given a reward for reporting, as you should just do it to donate to the server, and also it create a lot of false reports that staff have to go through.

G

Gamerfull

Thats why everyone should report
I dont know why you should have fun doing reports
Actually, there are people who report, because they like people to be forbidden or silenced. I do it to maintain order in cubecraft.

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
this is a bad idea...
1, everyone that sees ur rank is gona hate you
2. you aren't able anymore to report people because people will just leave if you join the game
3. the rank has no extra stuff.and the warnings are just nothing because youre just going to instantly report them
At 2 you say people will leave
And at this tread I see lots of players saying that helpers and moderators already do this
Do people leave when they see a mod ? Me personally I would love to be ingame with a mod or helper
So at 2 you might have to think about that again

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I did not read every comment sorry but I read about 3/4. They all seem to be the same thing anyways. Rather than it be a rank maybe it could be a tag when you chat.

[Rank] Reporter Name: Message

Example: Emerald [Rep] TheBoss726489: Hi

Maybe the more reports you get the color of the reporter tag will change so with 5 reports it could be yellow however if you have 500+ reports it would be Purple (when I say reports I mean successful reports). I was thinking of the abrieviation "Rep".

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dear Cubecraft
Since 1 year, I'm finally unbanned, and I felt like doing something back for the server: make it a better place! I've reported 7 people for advertising, hacking or teaming. All the reports were succesful.
Now I'm thinking of a new rank: Reporter. Someone who just plays like every other player and has no extra perms, but if a player with this rank warns someone, I'm sure it will come across better! They'll realise: "Oh dang.. Gotta be careful, a reporter!"
If someone deserved this rank, it sure is xMegaCoolx (It's actually by him I got banned for a year but okay :p)
What do you think, dear readers? Vote by saying +1 or -1 and tell me why!

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
I think there are enough ranks on cubecraft. And this has already been suggested many times for a special "reporter" rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters