Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2017
Dear Cubecraft
Since 1 year, I'm finally unbanned, and I felt like doing something back for the server: make it a better place! I've reported 7 people for advertising, hacking or teaming. All the reports were succesful.
Now I'm thinking of a new rank: Reporter. Someone who just plays like every other player and has no extra perms, but if a player with this rank warns someone, I'm sure it will come across better! They'll realise: "Oh dang.. Gotta be careful, a reporter!"
If someone deserved this rank, it sure is xMegaCoolx (It's actually by him I got banned for a year but okay :p)
What do you think, dear readers? Vote by saying +1 or -1 and tell me why!

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
no i dont think it is a good rank beacuse you have alot of wannabe helpers and than we have only that rank in the server so i'll pass

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I would love to Wear my reason that nobody would want to play with me since they’d assume if I died I would report them for hacking

Reporting players who are breaking the rules honestly just makes the server a much better less annoying place
You report for the good of the server not to get a reward

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
I don't even care about necroposting, but look how freaking stupid I was lol
You can lock this thread now if you want

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked.

Reactions: Priley and remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom