Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Dear Cubecraft
Since 1 year, I'm finally unbanned, and I felt like doing something back for the server: make it a better place! I've reported 7 people for advertising, hacking or teaming. All the reports were succesful.
Now I'm thinking of a new rank: Reporter. Someone who just plays like every other player and has no extra perms, but if a player with this rank warns someone, I'm sure it will come across better! They'll realise: "Oh dang.. Gotta be careful, a reporter!"
If someone deserved this rank, it sure is xMegaCoolx (It's actually by him I got banned for a year but okay :p)
What do you think, dear readers? Vote by saying +1 or -1 and tell me why!

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
ok first of all 7 people is not a large amount that is only about two days worth of effort and if this were to be a rank it should be more than 7 it should be at least 200 reports made. Also, the fact that you were banned for a year means that you broke a serious rule which means you do not deserve this rank.

Last edited:

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I suggested this myself. But I have to disagree with it. I don't like the idea because hackers/teamers won't hack when a reporter is in the lobby.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Dear Cubecraft
Since 1 year, I'm finally unbanned, and I felt like doing something back for the server: make it a better place! I've reported 7 people for advertising, hacking or teaming. All the reports were succesful.
Now I'm thinking of a new rank: Reporter. Someone who just plays like every other player and has no extra perms, but if a player with this rank warns someone, I'm sure it will come across better! They'll realise: "Oh dang.. Gotta be careful, a reporter!"
If someone deserved this rank, it sure is xMegaCoolx (It's actually by him I got banned for a year but okay :p)

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
You report people cause you want to, to make CubeCraft a better place by your choice, plus there'll be alot of fake reports for people who want the rank and I seen staff warn people to stop some people just don't listen I don't see why they'll listen to a REPORTER so -1

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
No, there are soooo much threads made about this.
I don't agree.
(BTW 7 reports is not much but keep doing the good work :))
I think the reward for reporting is making the server a better place!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
ok first of all 7 people is not a large amount that is only about two days worth of effort and if this were to be a rank it should be more than 7 it should be at least 200 reports made. Also, the fact that you were banned for a year means that you broke a serious rule which means you do not deserve this rank.
I did not say I want this rank, did I?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So you're suggesting a Supporter rank for people who report a lot of rule breakers? If so, I don't agree. You report rule breakers because you want to help CubeCraft out with reporting rule breakers and get them muted/banned. You do it for yourself and for the community to have rule breaker-free games.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
So you're suggesting a Supporter rank for people who report a lot of rule breakers? If so, I don't agree. You report rule breakers because you want to help CubeCraft out with reporting rule breakers and get them muted/banned. You do it for yourself and for the community to have rule breaker-free games.
I agree with you.
And, everybody can report.
Just download a screen recorder like OBS, BandiCam and so on.
I wouldn't be stressed if a reporter would come in my game, because everybody can report players.

SUCKMYLARGEDICK

Novice Member
Dec 31, 2016
I don't agree, at the begin it will be succesfull. But when it's here for a few months, everyone will know that this rank is just to scary people and has no extra perms. So it's basically the same as a normal player without any perms. So I don't agree because it won't be a good succes.

Carmenn

Jun 30, 2015
I don't think that it's very usefull. There are a lot of people who report a lot, so then there will be too many people with a 'rank'.

Reactions: XiiKa

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I do not agree with you, the quality of the reports will be less than before because people want a
' rank ' .

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Dear Cubecraft

Thanks for your time!
Berre_
I don't even care about necroposting, but look how freaking stupid I was lol
You can lock this thread now if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom