Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this suggestion?

• Total voters

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hi everyone!
I've been thinking in ways to improve some games I really enjoy, but now I have a big suggestion!
Btw, all this was wrote from my perspective, my way of playing and the things I like, and probably most of the people that reads this will disagree in some aspects, so I invite you to participate in the comments! I really like to read them! ^^

The FFA mode game me so much fun and I've practiced a lot there, but, wouldn't you like something more crazy or random for when you get bored?
That mode would consist in a normal FFA arena and settings, but every player would recieve a random damaging potion effect (like potion, slowness, blindness, etc...). It can be: Different effects for each player or all the player have the same effect (maybe people with a rank could vote wich one).

I'm not programer, and I've never managed a huge server and community like this one, so I don't know how hard would be this to get implemented or how would people react or agree and disagree this idea!

Hope you enjoyed reading this idea and please leave a comment!
(I'm also not that good doing suggestions, if you found something that I did wrong, please tell me ^^)

Thank you!
- Nyawh

Reactions: Anneum and Livvv

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I like the classic mode of ffa which we curently have-couple of kits with diamond armour, magician and bowman.
Many only 1.9+ pvp based networks have the ,,instantly regeneration” feature which gives you full hearts after killing a player.I would like to see it, but only as a separate gamode with only the beast and the warrior kits.
I don’t feel like ffa is boring but something fresh and new would fit well there.

Cristalic

Mar 3, 2020
Nana
I agree with both of you, the normal ffa game can be boring but its a fun game as well. If it was a different gamemode I would totally be happy with it.

Reactions: JDgamers and Nyawh
D

Deleted member 294498

Hmm, the game would become way too messy...
People will stop playing it and it will become ''dead''
So a no from me

Reactions: JDgamers and Nyawh

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hmm, the game would become way too messy...
People will stop playing it and it will become ''dead''
So a no from me
It's true that maybe all the time random damaging effects would be messy and annoying, I've found 2 ways to fix that:
- Alternate between good effects and bad effects, so if you first have poison, you'll maybe have later healting.
- The people would recieve a damaging effect for 1 minute every 10 minutes, it would be like a "waves" system.

Thank you for your comment! ^^

Reactions: JDgamers
D

Deleted member 294498

It's true that maybe all the time random damaging effects would be messy and annoying, I've found 2 ways to fix that:
- Alternate between good effects and bad effects, so if you first have poison, you'll maybe have later healting.
- The people would recieve a damaging effect for 1 minute every 10 minutes, it would be like a "waves" system.

Thank you for your comment! ^^
That would make it even more messy :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nyawh

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What if instead of going grazy with all potion effects, it is a big deathmatch with 40 people or less, you all spam at once with either warriors or beast kit, all the other kits are disabled same goed with /shop. Then the top 5 people or something like that get points and xp rewards

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
What if instead of going grazy with all potion effects, it is a big deathmatch with 40 people or less, you all spam at once with either warriors or beast kit, all the other kits are disabled same goed with /shop. Then the top 5 people or something like that get points and xp rewards
That's an interesting idea! I think you should make a thread talking about it! :)

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't think this is a good idea simply because people already hate poison/harming potions (atleast when I'm playing FFA). So I don't think the FFA community will like a gamemode full of bad effect potions.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi everyone!
I've been thinking in ways to improve some games I really enjoy, but now I have a big suggestion!
Btw, all this was wrote from my perspective, my way of playing and the things I like, and probably most of the people that reads this will disagree in some aspects, so I invite you to participate in the comments! I really like to read them! ^^

The FFA mode game me so much fun and I've practiced a lot there, but, wouldn't you like something more crazy or random for when you get bored?
That mode would consist in a normal FFA arena and settings, but every player would recieve a random damaging potion effect (like potion, slowness, blindness, etc...). It can be: Different effects for each player or all the player have the same effect (maybe people with a rank could vote wich one).

I'm not programer, and I've never managed a huge server and community like this one, so I don't know how hard would be this to get implemented or how would people react or agree and disagree this idea!

Hope you enjoyed reading this idea and please leave a comment!
(I'm also not that good doing suggestions, if you found something that I did wrong, please tell me ^^)

Thank you!
- Nyawh

I'm not really into this because FFA is as it belongs to be and I really want to keep it that way

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom