Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this suggestion?

• Total voters

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hi everyone!
I've been thinking in ways to improve some games I really enjoy, but now I have a big suggestion!
Btw, all this was wrote from my perspective, my way of playing and the things I like, and probably most of the people that reads this will disagree in some aspects, so I invite you to participate in the comments! I really like to read them! ^^

The FFA mode game me so much fun and I've practiced a lot there, but, wouldn't you like something more crazy or random for when you get bored?
That mode would consist in a normal FFA arena and settings, but every player would recieve a random damaging potion effect (like potion, slowness, blindness, etc...). It can be: Different effects for each player or all the player have the same effect (maybe people with a rank could vote wich one).

I'm not programer, and I've never managed a huge server and community like this one, so I don't know how hard would be this to get implemented or how would people react or agree and disagree this idea!

Hope you enjoyed reading this idea and please leave a comment!
(I'm also not that good doing suggestions, if you found something that I did wrong, please tell me ^^)

Thank you!
- Nyawh

Reactions: Anneum and Livvv

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I like the classic mode of ffa which we curently have-couple of kits with diamond armour, magician and bowman.
Many only 1.9+ pvp based networks have the ,,instantly regeneration” feature which gives you full hearts after killing a player.I would like to see it, but only as a separate gamode with only the beast and the warrior kits.
I don’t feel like ffa is boring but something fresh and new would fit well there.

Cristalic

Mar 3, 2020
Nana
I agree with both of you, the normal ffa game can be boring but its a fun game as well. If it was a different gamemode I would totally be happy with it.

Reactions: JDgamers and Nyawh
D

Deleted member 294498

Hmm, the game would become way too messy...
People will stop playing it and it will become ''dead''
So a no from me

Reactions: JDgamers and Nyawh

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hmm, the game would become way too messy...
People will stop playing it and it will become ''dead''
So a no from me
It's true that maybe all the time random damaging effects would be messy and annoying, I've found 2 ways to fix that:
- Alternate between good effects and bad effects, so if you first have poison, you'll maybe have later healting.
- The people would recieve a damaging effect for 1 minute every 10 minutes, it would be like a "waves" system.

Thank you for your comment! ^^

Reactions: JDgamers
D

Deleted member 294498

It's true that maybe all the time random damaging effects would be messy and annoying, I've found 2 ways to fix that:
- Alternate between good effects and bad effects, so if you first have poison, you'll maybe have later healting.
- The people would recieve a damaging effect for 1 minute every 10 minutes, it would be like a "waves" system.

Thank you for your comment! ^^
That would make it even more messy :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nyawh

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What if instead of going grazy with all potion effects, it is a big deathmatch with 40 people or less, you all spam at once with either warriors or beast kit, all the other kits are disabled same goed with /shop. Then the top 5 people or something like that get points and xp rewards

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
What if instead of going grazy with all potion effects, it is a big deathmatch with 40 people or less, you all spam at once with either warriors or beast kit, all the other kits are disabled same goed with /shop. Then the top 5 people or something like that get points and xp rewards
That's an interesting idea! I think you should make a thread talking about it! :)

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't think this is a good idea simply because people already hate poison/harming potions (atleast when I'm playing FFA). So I don't think the FFA community will like a gamemode full of bad effect potions.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi everyone!
I've been thinking in ways to improve some games I really enjoy, but now I have a big suggestion!
Btw, all this was wrote from my perspective, my way of playing and the things I like, and probably most of the people that reads this will disagree in some aspects, so I invite you to participate in the comments! I really like to read them! ^^

The FFA mode game me so much fun and I've practiced a lot there, but, wouldn't you like something more crazy or random for when you get bored?
That mode would consist in a normal FFA arena and settings, but every player would recieve a random damaging potion effect (like potion, slowness, blindness, etc...). It can be: Different effects for each player or all the player have the same effect (maybe people with a rank could vote wich one).

I'm not programer, and I've never managed a huge server and community like this one, so I don't know how hard would be this to get implemented or how would people react or agree and disagree this idea!

Hope you enjoyed reading this idea and please leave a comment!
(I'm also not that good doing suggestions, if you found something that I did wrong, please tell me ^^)

Thank you!
- Nyawh

I'm not really into this because FFA is as it belongs to be and I really want to keep it that way

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WiggedWigg's profile.
Hello, my friend! Been some time. How have you been?:D
Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
💚
Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
Top Bottom