Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
I won't waste any of your precious time, here are some FFA suggestions that might improve the game!

EVENTS
I like the idea behind the events but there is always room for improvement.

1. The firework event is good however people are forced to play it. It would be nice if there was a chat message to join the event so players who don't want to participate can play FFA normally. This means that the players who joined will be sent to a private arena. The top 3 will receive XP!
  2. Remove bounties as an event, it would be nicer if players can put "bounties" on others which could be points that you have to spend. It would also be nice that the server puts an XP bounty on you once you get a kill-streak. The awards keep getting better if that certain players gets a higher killstreak. (5 > 10 > 15 > 20)
  3. Add a last man standing event where players who want to participate will be sent to a colosseum. The winner receives XP.
  4. Add a red rover event where players who want to participate will be sent to a map that suits the event.
The events that I didn't mention honestly don't have any value, the players don't enjoy those that much.

SHOP
If the new bounty system would be added then some buffs / changes in the current shop wouldn't hurt, it'd make players excited to kill shoppers since they'd have a bounty of XP & points above their head.

Shainted

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
The bounty on players with a killstreak is a really cool idea! Maybe there could be a bounty hunter kill effect or chat message cosmetic or something? Instead of just always XP or points, maybe there could be FFA cubelets where you can get certain FFA loot such as armor trims, kill effects, chat messages. I think that would be a cool addition.

Reactions: Loskol

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,
This is actually a really good idea to put into the game.
the only thing I have to add to this, well actually take away from it, is that I think that from a kill streak of 5 it is quite fast. maybe 10, 20, 30 would be better.

Great one!!
Nubnub

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
First of all, great suggestions. The idea behind the events was pretty fun but indeed not everyone would like to play a certain event. So adding the possibility to choose if you want to participate or not could be a good option. Downside is that it could happen that almost nobody wants to join certain events anymore. But Cube could learn from that and remove those events.

Remove bounties as an event, it would be nicer if players can put "bounties" on others which could be points that you have to spend. It would also be nice that the server puts an XP bounty on you once you get a kill-streak. The awards keep getting better if that certain players gets a higher killstreak. (5 > 10 > 15 > 20)
This is indeed something I would love to see, the ability to put a bounty on someone. They can even make extra challenges for FFA, for example place a bounty on someone, Collect a bounty etc..

(Back when Assassinations was still a game mode, players were able to get a bounty and collect their head. They then had to return it to the bounty master and received a reward. The reward became larger if they managed to collect multiple in a row). So maybe such kind of system could also be applied that you can get a certain target that you have to eliminate and that you could get a compass to find the specific player. Just an idea.

Add a last man standing event where players who want to participate will be sent to a colosseum. The winner receives XP.
I would love to see this happen, would be my go to event.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom