Is this a possibility for a boss game?

• Total voters

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone, this suggestion is pretty random, and won’t be too detailed or well written so bear with me. I‘ve played Minerware a lot recently and noticed that there aren’t any PvP based boss games. I thought that a cool idea would be a game mode similar to battle box (from MCC) where players are put in a room with various obstacles and have around 20 seconds to fight. It would be 2v2 and you would play 3-4 battles and get a point for every battle you win. This might be a stupid suggestion, I really don’t know but be sure to leave me your thoughts on whether this is a possibility and how it could be improved. Be sure to leave a check if you approve :D

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think I agree with this as minerware itself always kinda seemed to be less pvp themed probably to make up for how heavily focus on pvp the rest of the server is. Like apart from parkour and sky block (and the occasional season game) every other game is most based around pvp so having a non pvp game mode helps give something to everyone. Of course there are some pvp microgames but they are the minority and getting one or two isn't that game changing usually so even if you do suck at them it won't ruin the expirence.

I also admittedly enough have a slight bias towards 2v2/teams boss games. Since if you get the bad luck of being in second place and get on the same team as the guy in first then that just gg, you lost. At best you get second and at worst you lose your top three spot.

I do like the idea of a player overcoming obstacles though and that would probably be fun in a race or something similar but I don't think it creates as much variety in a pvp setting unless their some real weird and creative items.

Overall good suggestion, though I don't personally agree with it I can tell alot of thought was put into It.

Reactions: Tripleee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom