Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want a private party game?

  • Yes

    Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

    Votes: 8 40.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Colleeee

Well-Known Member
Jan 31, 2020
165
374
84
20
The backyard.
Hey this is my opinion. This would actually be a great idea, I don't really find a reason why you should buy plus after you've buyed it 1x for the cosmetics and this would be a great reason! But the second idea wouldn't be that great because there aren't many plus rankers to fill a single game. But I like the idea tho!

Have a nice day! :D
 

FnigePython

Well-Known Member
Sep 7, 2019
603
452
79
22
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
1. PRIVATE PARTY GAME: If a plus user is the leader of the party and he wants to play a game (like skywars) he wil see the followed things when he clicks on the NPC. SkyWars solos, SkyWars teams and the new feature Skywars privates, if the user clicks on the SkyWars Privates he gets the Solo/teams screen. If the user clicks like on solos the party members wil go into a private game.
They have said no to private games already

2. Another feature that looks like the first one, but little bit different, it stil a private match, but it’s the PLUS SKYWARS. If a plus user (that is NOT in a party) clicks on skywars they wil see a new game. SKYWARS PLUS ONLY. The skywars plus only game is actually like a game for plus users only. They wil join a game with PLUS users only.
So essentially Skywars Chaos on bedrock... not enough players on java for that to happen
 
  • Like
Reactions: xLucq
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom