• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey this is my opinion. This would actually be a great idea, I don't really find a reason why you should buy plus after you've buyed it 1x for the cosmetics and this would be a great reason! But the second idea wouldn't be that great because there aren't many plus rankers to fill a single game. But I like the idea tho!

Have a nice day! :D

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
1. PRIVATE PARTY GAME: If a plus user is the leader of the party and he wants to play a game (like skywars) he wil see the followed things when he clicks on the NPC. SkyWars solos, SkyWars teams and the new feature Skywars privates, if the user clicks on the SkyWars Privates he gets the Solo/teams screen. If the user clicks like on solos the party members wil go into a private game.
They have said no to private games already

2. Another feature that looks like the first one, but little bit different, it stil a private match, but it’s the PLUS SKYWARS. If a plus user (that is NOT in a party) clicks on skywars they wil see a new game. SKYWARS PLUS ONLY. The skywars plus only game is actually like a game for plus users only. They wil join a game with PLUS users only.
So essentially Skywars Chaos on bedrock... not enough players on java for that to happen

Reactions: xLucq
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom