• No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I am not sure if this is suggested yet. Sorry if it is.

My ideas!

1. PRIVATE PARTY GAME: If a plus user is the leader of the party and he wants to play a game (like skywars) he wil see the followed things when he clicks on the NPC. SkyWars solos, SkyWars teams and the new feature Skywars privates, if the user clicks on the SkyWars Privates he gets the Solo/teams screen. If the user clicks like on solos the party members wil go into a private game.
(It wil not count as a win if you win in a private game.)

2. Another feature that looks like the first one, but little bit different, it stil a private match, but it’s the PLUS SKYWARS. If a plus user (that is NOT in a party) clicks on skywars they wil see a new game. SKYWARS PLUS ONLY. The skywars plus only game is actually like a game for plus users only. They wil join a game with PLUS users only.

Now that was it, ehh i’m not good at like thinking about sugggestion, so it‘s maybe not really good. Hopefully it wil get added! : )

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I think this should have been put in the Suggestions page instead of Featured Games.

However, I do like the idea of private games, but maybe it should only be for Obsidian users or Obsidian Plus due to the little perks they have.

Reactions: Gregeyy and xLucq

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I like the idea of the private party. But I think the plus SkyWars game won’t be a great idea because I think there aren’t enough plus members on cubecraft to fill a game fast so I don’t think this will be a good idea. But I still like the first idea 😁

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
1. PRIVATE PARTY GAME: If a plus user is the leader of the party and he wants to play a game (like skywars) he wil see the followed things when he clicks on the NPC. SkyWars solos, SkyWars teams and the new feature Skywars privates, if the user clicks on the SkyWars Privates he gets the Solo/teams screen. If the user clicks like on solos the party members wil go into a private game.
(It wil not count as a win if you win in a private game.)
I do agree with this part, but the 2nd suggestion is not a great idea as not every plus users will always play it and prefer the normal skywars.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I kinda like the first idea, so that people with plus could enter private games. However I don't like the 2nd idea tbh, I don't really see a reason why people with PLUS should be able to enter a game full of people that also have plus.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I disagree with the second perk. Already, CubeCraft's java network has a low player-count, so having a specific game mode dedicated to a fraction of an already small community just wouldn't work. Maybe if CubeCraft manages to reach 8k+ congruent players daily on the java network, however, something like Ranked skywars would be a better option.

Reactions: xLucq and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
The first idea has already been suggested multiple times.
I am not a huge fan of this idea because it may cause some lag and I think people might abuse of it.

Also, I don't get the point of having private Plus games, it is useless.

I'm sorry, but I'm voting a NO to this suggestion.
Thanks for taking the time to create it though. Have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: xLucq

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Well i disagree that everyone can do it, now, u can’t do a lot with PLUS, I think with this feature more people wil buy PLUS.
The problem is that so few players hav plus. It wouldnt be practical to make a game that was only available to plus owners.

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
The problem is that so few players hav plus. It wouldnt be practical to make a game that was only available to plus owners.

I am adding what xGregorio said in this but different.

If a lot of people can do it, it wil be ubused of course.
PLUS members support cubecraft, the won’t ubuse it. Since Plus sadly doesn’t have a lot features, it isn’t wrong that something new would be added!

Reactions: ToonBer

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
The Plus rank as good as it is now. No need to add more features unless they are not necessary.
Besides, it is not easy to make private games because it will force the server to use more RAMs which puts more pressure on it.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I do like the suggestion for the first option; I have suggested this before and I think plus rank would be a great way to do this, like a subscription service. However the second one isn't good, as games will take too long to fill up as there aren't enough plus members at a time to fill a game. I suggest editing the poll to add 4 options,
1. Add all
2. Add first suggestion
3. Add second suggestion
4. Don't add any

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I do like the suggestion for the first option; I have suggested this before and I think plus rank would be a great way to do this, like a subscription service. However the second one isn't good, as games will take too long to fill up as there aren't enough plus members at a time to fill a game. I suggest editing the poll to add 4 options,
1. Add all
2. Add first suggestion
3. Add second suggestion
4. Don't add any

I wil edit it soon! Thanks for the suggestion. : )

Reactions: ToonBer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom