Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does Assassination need more staff/ more commitment?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
Why do we need staff if we have regular players? I mean, just get a video evidence, post on forums, and BOOM! Hackers are banned.
Dude it takes a much longer time to get people banned than you think... i have posted many threads on the forums of hackers and it is hard for staff to get to reading everything. Now if we had a mod that was on daily we would not have that problem. this mod does not have to be mod for every server it can just be for assassination.
@Claudia @john

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
I don't think more staff is necessary right now, in my opinion. We have a Ban Department here on the website, with at least one or two staff members online all the time, so I think that is enough for now. However, because of the rate that this server is growing, more mods could be considered in the near future. :)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Dude it takes a much longer time to get people banned than you think... i have posted many threads on the forums of hackers and it is hard for staff to get to reading everything. Now if we had a mod that was on daily we would not have that problem. this mod does not have to be mod for every server it can just be for assassination.

Agreed

Reactions: Mattttttttttt

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
I will be talking to TheHalo23 soon he has already contacted me about out i hope we do get a new mod :) and good luck to everyone that could possibly get it. The server really needed it

Reactions: Marta

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
@Claudia @john
Also, the staff have other daily tasks to do and cannot be online 24/7, I've been going on assasins more often now because that seems to be where most of the hackers are based, and I've banned a few of them with proof :)

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
I understand what you mean but i still think that there should be more mods so there are less hackers and then after he hackers die down maybe you can demote a few its just a suggestion i dont expect everyone to agree with what i say. Claudia i see you on there a lot but you do not stay on that long and not that many hackers get banned. I am not trying to say that you are a bad mod or anything what i am saying is that we need more mods.

Thanks,
Agent

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
I fully agree with Severe :) and thanks for being very active on this post Severe

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom