Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does Assassination need more staff/ more commitment?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
Why do we need staff if we have regular players? I mean, just get a video evidence, post on forums, and BOOM! Hackers are banned.
Dude it takes a much longer time to get people banned than you think... i have posted many threads on the forums of hackers and it is hard for staff to get to reading everything. Now if we had a mod that was on daily we would not have that problem. this mod does not have to be mod for every server it can just be for assassination.
@Claudia @john

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
I don't think more staff is necessary right now, in my opinion. We have a Ban Department here on the website, with at least one or two staff members online all the time, so I think that is enough for now. However, because of the rate that this server is growing, more mods could be considered in the near future. :)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Dude it takes a much longer time to get people banned than you think... i have posted many threads on the forums of hackers and it is hard for staff to get to reading everything. Now if we had a mod that was on daily we would not have that problem. this mod does not have to be mod for every server it can just be for assassination.

Agreed

Reactions: Mattttttttttt

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
I will be talking to TheHalo23 soon he has already contacted me about out i hope we do get a new mod :) and good luck to everyone that could possibly get it. The server really needed it

Reactions: Marta

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
@Claudia @john
Also, the staff have other daily tasks to do and cannot be online 24/7, I've been going on assasins more often now because that seems to be where most of the hackers are based, and I've banned a few of them with proof :)

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
I understand what you mean but i still think that there should be more mods so there are less hackers and then after he hackers die down maybe you can demote a few its just a suggestion i dont expect everyone to agree with what i say. Claudia i see you on there a lot but you do not stay on that long and not that many hackers get banned. I am not trying to say that you are a bad mod or anything what i am saying is that we need more mods.

Thanks,
Agent

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
I fully agree with Severe :) and thanks for being very active on this post Severe

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom