Status
Not open for further replies.

fatcatrq

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
WA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Three game modes that I think should be added are build battle, practice modes for block clutching and other things, and sumo for duels and/or ffa. Building would bring players from other servers. Sumo is a fun game mode in other servers for practicing combos. A mode for block clutching and extensions would be helpful for practicing specific things. Also when Magic and Mayhem was removed it was said that the server would use the experience from that to make other mmos in the future. What happened to that?

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Three game modes that I think should be added are build battle, practice modes for block clutching and other things, and sumo for duels and/or ffa. Building would bring players from other servers. Sumo is a fun game mode in other servers for practicing combos. A mode for block clutching and extensions would be helpful for practicing specific things. Also when Magic and Mayhem was removed it was said that the server would use the experience from that to make other mmos in the future. What happened to that?
I am with you in the build batt'e but for other they are not that fun for add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom