Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xELITESx

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2017
Spain
battlelog.battlefield.com
I have come up with a new game that may be interesting, tell about the following:
A map (there can be variety), of a certain size and number of players, let's give an example (20 players), 10vs10.
Of which 10 players are objects (stairs, torches, cake, etc, I can give many objects as ideas), and must be positioned on the map in a strategic way so that the rest of the players of the enemy team can locate each of these objects (players) on the map, the player who finds the most objects in a certain time (camouflaged players) will win the game. If the team cannot find all the players, they will lose, giving a victory to the players who were objects. I hope I have explained myself well!

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
This is essentially hide and seek? or prop hunt?
I believe this has already been done on many other servers, and something about the way you worded it made it seem like you came up with the idea?
Nevertheless, good luck with this game being accepted. Please use my comments to help you in your future posts.
Have a good day! :D

xELITESx

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2017
Spain
battlelog.battlefield.com
This is essentially hide and seek? or prop hunt?
I believe this has already been done on many other servers, and something about the way you worded it made it seem like you came up with the idea?
Nevertheless, good luck with this game being accepted. Please use my comments to help you in your future posts.
Have a good day! :D
I got the idea from a CoD 4 game that exists

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Right now, I think Cubecraft is focused on porting games from there java network onto Bedrock edition so i don't think this will be added any time soon

Reactions: MookyDoodle
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom